Remember The Titens

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
luneyalltheway
Loyal

Remember The Titens

Post by luneyalltheway »

ok i do not have the movie of seen it in like 2 years or someting like that...... so if any one has seen or have it plez i need your help.. i to know about the accients/injuries in the movie i need to do a paper on them .........thanks
The bible contains 6 Admonishments to Homosexuals and 362 Admonishments to Heterosexuals

That doesn't mean GOD doesn't love Heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision
Breathe_In_For_Luck7
Veteran

Re: Remember The Titens

Post by Breathe_In_For_Luck7 »

what class is that for? i don't remember, sorry. i do remember that it's about rasism though!!!
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Post by messedup »

I do know that one of the guys gets into a car accident and gets put in the hospital. I can't remember any other ones.

You could do a search for the movie and find out if we can't help out anymore here.
Danielle
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

what kind of injuries? the biggest one was when the capitain of the football team got into a car accident and got paralized from the waste down
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

Yeah, the captain of the football team, Gary, got in a car accident and was paralyzed from the waist down. (lol just like 5a5 said)

And there was another minor injury. Their quarterback (I don't remember this name) breaks his wrist when he gets hit.

But I'm guessing it's supposed to be about the guy who got paralyzed...

Hope this helped!

Much Love,

alnieve
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
luneyalltheway
Loyal

Post by luneyalltheway »

ok thanks every body noe i just got to fill a page up just got to put in some big word lol thank
The bible contains 6 Admonishments to Homosexuals and 362 Admonishments to Heterosexuals

That doesn't mean GOD doesn't love Heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision
NeverReallySeen
Veteran

Post by NeverReallySeen »

the captain of the football team, gary, got hit by a truck. his whole drivers side was banged up. he went to the hospital, n that one kid who he became really good friends with (sry cant think of his name... african american) he came in n talked to him. gary was in a wheel chair for ten years, then died. he did do special olympics, n that guy was his coach, (the original football coach... white)

hope this helped
To be nobody but yourself in a world thats doing its best to make you somebody

else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.

You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living,

Until the escape becomes the habit.

Everything is ok in the end.

If its not, then its not the end.
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

ya also talk about gary's attitude after the accident and talking to his friend, like his coach wanted to pray and relfect and he said something like ' coach i'm hurt i'm not dead' i thought that was really good.., and yeah he was in the olympics., and the friendship between him and that african american kid was what began to put the team together
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Gary's attitude was really good, I'm glad 5a5 noted that. Another helpful piece of analysis that i can offer is how his team supported him.. it really showed teamwork in action.
-Sam!
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

aww i love this movie!

his attitude was amazing about his injuries and he NEVER gave up. also his girlfriend after he got hurt realized what he was trying to teach her and everyone else all along that africans are people too and she takes it slowly to get to know his friend and goes up and shakes hands with him.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)