Just A Question

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Just A Question

Post by pynkgodde55 »

If I post in relationships and it gets moved to chit-chat, do I loose the posts or do I get to keep them? I was just wondering.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Just A Question

Post by OverDrive »

initial post gets the postcount.. when moved to chit-chat it's only NEW posts that don't recieve the post counts

If it happens a lot where you know something should be posted in chit chat but you post it other places to get post counts raised, i will notice and remove a number of post counts from the individual at my disgression... usually it will be 20-70 post counts MORE than the number they've done...

ie, done it 20 times - i may remove 60-100
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

OD thats a lot to remove, y do u do that?
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Ooo... that's harsh OD. :P

I'm sure OD does that because if you're so worried about your post count you should be losing more posts.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
pynkgodde55
Loyal

Post by pynkgodde55 »

That sounds fair enough. I just figured that if it happened to belong in a post-count topic we should get all the post but if it was a non-post count topic we should loose them. Does that make sense? Thanks for clering that up Adam. You're the best! :thumbsup: A+ for you.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Xanga/MySpace[/center][center]Wanna Know More about Jen?[/center]
cellardoor
Loyal

Post by cellardoor »

yeah thats so dumb....but then people could post alot of stuff thats suppose to go in the lounge just to get posts. but then that raises the question of why post counts are so important.
staring off into the distance hoping for a better tomorrow....and finally that tomorrow came with you
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

This is not to argue about post count importance because we all know that they have some significance. Personally I agree w/ Adams technique becuase its "post whoring" and it will teach people a lesson.

~Jeff~
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by OverDrive@Sep 29 2004, 02:50 PM

initial post gets the postcount.. when moved to chit-chat it's only NEW posts that don't recieve the post counts

If it happens a lot where you know something should be posted in chit chat but you post it other places to get post counts raised, i will notice and remove a number of post counts from the individual at my disgression... usually it will be 20-70 post counts MORE than the number they've done...

ie, done it 20 times - i may remove 60-100

He's not kidding. I did something once that was probably the equivalent to about 80 unnecessary posts to increase my count and it was knocked by 300. Better watch it.
-Sam!