The worst thing

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
oneforthemoney
Veteran

The worst thing

Post by oneforthemoney »

Hahaha, well this isn't homework....but you know the excuse "my dog ate my homework" ...well my parrot ate my homework once....lol

Oh, the worst thing I did was throw a teacher with erasers, and pieces of paper, until she ran out and cried....then I got into trouble. I was sent out 4 times in one week cause of her.....hehehe...
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Re: The worst thing

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

the worst thing i did was.....hmmm was probably call the teacher ROBOCOW...hahaha hahaha i was in the principal's office almost everday for about six months...lol!!! i did many fun things!!!! here are some of the highlights

-flipping up a little girl's skirt....

-swearing at the teacher

- tripping kids

-throwing bananas on the roof

-putting salt in the ice cubes.. (they didnt freeze! lol)

-throwing chestnuts at ppl

-causing a teacher to have a mental break down (she quit! hahaahha then we had six months of subs! lol it was SWEET! )
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Tina
Loyal

Post by Tina »

:lol: One time we made a teacher have a mental breakdown. Then we had to have subs for the rest of the year, None of them would stay more than a week. They probably had to get payed extra too...That was a bad class....Heh...I dunno what the worst thing was though...
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Post by oneforthemoney »

Hahaha, ...we had a teacher for one semester and then another 3 in the second...it was crazy, the last teacher of that year was our vice principle!

We use to fold paper jets and throw them all over class, and totally piss him off cause he was such a freak. He yelled at the top of his lungs like a little girl...lol

We put stink bombs in people's bags...I had one that I was gonna put in someone's desk but then someone stepped on my bag and it popped in my bag ...so my whole bag stunk!

We hid in a closet in a teacher's room just before class, and we were gonna scare her before she'd come in(this was grade 5), and when she came in she was in the bitchiest mood so we thought we'd just sit there and listen to her while everyone's working. She left for a minute and I told one of the people who peeped through a hole to stand around her table when she's busy so that we can slip out....it worked like a charm! So we just ran out of the class room and skipped school! The next day she eyed us the whole time - she knew we were skipping, but we never got into trouble for it. That was so dumb though