Narrative Essay

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
o1lucky132005
Loyal

Narrative Essay

Post by o1lucky132005 »

I have a narrative essay due tomorrow in my college english composition class but i don't know what to write about. I'm having extreme writer's block. My professor said it can be true or fictional, so i'm going to do something fictional because i can make up so much more crap. But i really don't know what to write about. I'll take any suggestions you can give me. I want to try to make it something that be described in great detail because she loves that kind of stuff. I was hoping you guys could help me brainstorm. Any ideas?
Sweet dreams!

"It's amazing the things you realize when you lose someone: you get mad at yourself for not saying the things you could've a million times, you take for granted the days spent doing nothing when you could have been with them. Anyone can be taken, at any time in our lives, but we always wait until they're gone to say the things we never had the courage to before." -Unknown
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Narrative Essay

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Do a story about Christmas and how excited you get .. I read an essay like that once and really liked it.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Take something out of your life that happened to you like something back in grade school, and then expand truthfully and fictionally. The last narrative essay I wrote was about my life growing up with teasing. Maybe you can talk about an event like that.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
o1lucky132005
Loyal

Post by o1lucky132005 »

Thanks for the suggestions! They were great. I think I can write a half-way decent essay now.

Megan
Sweet dreams!

"It's amazing the things you realize when you lose someone: you get mad at yourself for not saying the things you could've a million times, you take for granted the days spent doing nothing when you could have been with them. Anyone can be taken, at any time in our lives, but we always wait until they're gone to say the things we never had the courage to before." -Unknown
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

Its probably too late for my suggestion but you could always trying writing about lwar and how it's pointless.
Respectfully,

Black Hat