Fight

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
vlasov17
Loyal

Fight

Post by vlasov17 »

Let me start off by saying that i got in a fight today. Before you guys say anything read the reason why. I am not a violent person and it really takes something to set me off, and that happened today at the mall. I was just walking around the mall killing some time, when i passed a guy i went to high school with. I havent seen him since i graduated over a year ago. Now this guy made high school hell for me and several of my friends because we were labeled as the geeks. So I walked by him today, I must have gotten 3 steps past him, when he looked at the girl that was with him, and said, "There is that dumb ass from high school, I used to pick on him and his friends all the time". I heard that, and something inside me just snapped. I hadn't done shit to him, hell i havent seen him since we graduated, and he felt the need to say that shit. HELL NO, I wasn't gonna take it this time. So i confronted him about it and he just pushed me away and told me to go sit at a computer or something. so i snapped, grabbed him by the collar and hit him in the stomach once and then in the face. He went down like a rock after the second punch, and i just stood there over him and said "how does it feel when someone fights back". Then mall security came along and broke everything up, I guess it's a good thing im friends with all of them so i explained what happened, and they let me go. I just found it amazing that after a year, he still felt the need to take a shot at me. As if all that shit he did for four years of school wasn't enough. As if my other problems werent enough, I just hope i never see his fucking face again, cause i dont know what i might do if this happens a second time.
I walk alone

I am alone

I think alone

I'll die alone

Don't think I can make it on my own

I think I need someone to SAVE ME!

-Staind-

What ever happened to the young mans heart

Swallowed by pain

As he slowly fell apart!

And im starrin down the barrel of a 45

Swimming through the ashes of a normal life

No real reason to accept the way things have changed

Starring down the barrel of a 45
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Re: Fight

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi vlasov17!! :)

I hope you don't mind me saying this - but I'm proud of you. You had a PERFECT RIGHT to stand up for yourself. The little creep who continued on where he left off [a year ago] had it coming. I'm glad he didn't get TOO hurt - however - because the 'law' is often VERY blind when it comes to REAL justice. [if you know what I mean] I'm glad you finally got the chance to put him in his place. [AND in plain view of that girl - too!!]

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

hell yeah, i'm proud of you too, maybe that ass will take a hint and not mess with u again, dont feel bad about that at all, u did good! :)
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
vlasov17
Loyal

Post by vlasov17 »

Why is it that people feel the need to make others lives a living hell. Does it make them feel good about them selves knowing that they are making someone not want to live. I have been out of high school for over a year now, and when i first went in, my older brother told me that it would be the time of my life. Bull Shit! It was the time of his life, but then again he was one of the most popular guys at the school. I was a nobody. Sometimes i just feel that god is playing a cruel game with my life. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I walk alone

I am alone

I think alone

I'll die alone

-Staind-

Swallowed by pain

As he slowly fell apart!

5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

u cant let people get to u like that, screw 'em , high school is over, ur life is up to u, dont let anyone bring u down
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Escalade
Dedicated

Post by Escalade »

Im proud of you! I would have done the same too. Maybe next time he will know not to mess with you. Great job dude!!!
Vote Kerry and Edwards for a stronger america!
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Speaking of 'bull shit'. In the last message - YOUR message - YOU said something that is ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT.

You said, "I was a nobody."

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!

Do you want to know WHY some people feel the need to make other people's lives a living hell? Because - deep down - they are desparately trying to hide from the world the fact that THEY are 'nobodies'. Now whether or not they really ARE a 'nobody' - isn't the point. [because I don't think anyone is a 'nobody'] But they THINK it. Why else would someone want to make someone ELSE feel even worse about themselves. "I may be shit - but if I make YOU feel even MORE like shit - then maybe I'll feel better" As a guy who was bullied while in school [first 7 years in particular] I know all too well just how your heart can be ripped in half having to endure the cruelty of others. But I also know now that everything they said to ME - had much more to do with THEM than it did with ME. [if that makes sense]

Is God playing a cruel game? Sure seems like it - sometimes. But really - if you think about it - what pile of clay would YOU choose to mold and manipulate if YOU were at the potter's wheel? In other words - God knows who can become a great person and who can't. I think God allows certain not-so-nice things to happen to some people [sometimes] because it IS those not-so-nice things that form the basis of a persons charactor. I - for instance - am far more sensitive and compassionate than one of my brothers. [who happened to BE a 'bully'] I learned from all of my experiences in life and was made a better person because of those experiences. If you ever want to meet a nice person - meet someone who has had many struggles in life. It IS those struggles that make for some very special people. [which includes YOU and many other HT members]

You a 'nobody'? NOT A CHANCE!!

GREAT BIG HUG

vlasov17
Loyal

Post by vlasov17 »

thanks a lot guys, it really means a lot that you took the time to read my rants. once again, thank you guys very much
I walk alone

I am alone

I think alone

I'll die alone

-Staind-

Swallowed by pain

As he slowly fell apart!

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

WOW!

Seriously, good for you. I know we're not supposed to "promote violence" but in this case, it seemed like thats what took care of it- and it's not the fact that you HIT him, but the fact that you TOOK CARE OF IT, you stood up for yourself. I really respect you for that.

You're right, he's a JERK. You're going to go so much farther in life while he's going to have some lame future because HE deosn't know how to respect people and treat them- seriously, that skill takes a person far.

You weren't a nobody in highschool- CanadaCraig is right. But jerks like him made you FEEL like one. Don't let anyone make you feel like that again. Okay? Know that you're so much better.

Good job again :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I think I'm going to move this to Bullies- if you guys at bullies disagree then move it back :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

hmm i agree

but anyways! i am also very proud of you! i usually dont condone violence but in this circumstance hell yeah! great job! and i agree with craig you arent a nobody and you never were! that guys an asshole who will wind up working at mcdonalds his whole life (i work at mcdonalds right now, but its only an afterschool job) he's probably a dumbass who half of his friends deep down really hated him and they probably do now! im proud of you! great job! just screw him you cant let him or anyone like him to get to you!

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
vlasov17
Loyal

Post by vlasov17 »

Thank you guys for your support, i never thought that so many people would support me when i started a fight, it really means a lot to me. For a little bit after the fight i kinda regretted it, but after all the support from you guys i dont regret it anymore. Once again, thanks a lot for everything
I walk alone

I am alone

I think alone

I'll die alone

-Staind-

Swallowed by pain

As he slowly fell apart!

The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

Hey man I think you did the correct thing - more power to you!
Respectfully,

Black Hat

fred_bertie
Loyal

Post by fred_bertie »

to be perfectly honest, im very impressed with you, hardly ever do people ever stand up for themselves, and you did it. the chances are that he isn't going to approach u again, and is now scared of u. people do never quit, ive been bullied for just over, well all my school life pretty much, i never got to be one of the 'in' crowd, me and my mate could be if we really tried, but we don't like any of them, and so we stay with the 'rejects' and defend them if needed, we aren't violent, but the others will take anything and just get upset and frustrated and not do anything about it. over the years me and my mate have just learnt to ignore it, somehow i can brush it off and ignore it, not all the time, but most of it.and later, they get bored (most of them), and the ones that don't aren't even worth looking at really, now i have made friends with some of them, and others get by and dont mind me so much,so i guess i could say, dont rise to their bait, and try just to ignore them cos it works out in the long run.
i will try to help in any way i can, i am willing to listen to any problems or anything that anyone needs help with, im or pm me.

Drowning in the dark blood of would-be brothers who,

beyond the pressing of fingers, those for whom

the slice is only the beginning, and a different kind

of light comes in, begs recognition and peace of mind.

-- Judybats
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

i woulda continued to swiftly kick him in the balls screaming bloody murder but thats just me
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
vlasov17
Loyal

Post by vlasov17 »

I fought him again today... I really dont have the energy to go into the delails right now. if anyone is interested in knowing what happened this time PM me or IM me on AIM. Good night everyone
I walk alone

I am alone

I think alone

I'll die alone

-Staind-

Swallowed by pain

As he slowly fell apart!

CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Well.. I'm sorry to hear that. [I think? Should I be?!]

As soon as you have more energy - please let us know what happened. OK?!

[if you want to]

GREAT BIG HUG

vlasov17
Loyal

Post by vlasov17 »

well im finally feeling up to it so here is the story of round two. A couple days ago i was at work. I work in the same mall that the first fight happened in. Well he came in to my store and started talking shit to me i couldnt really do anything about it cause i was working so i just calmly told him to get out. Now i had already been having one of the worst days of my life he showed up. He left when i told him to, and i thought i had seen the last of him. But when i got out of work, i was walking to my car and he pushed me in the back really hard and yelled at me "watch were your goin dumbass" So I turned around faced him and started yelling at him so he pushed me one more time and after that one i started swining. I think i blacked out cause the next thing i remember my boss and mall security were pulling me off the guy. I think if they hadn't come by i would have beat the living day lights out of him. I mean didnt the fucker learn his lesson the first time, I cant believe he came back and did that shit. As if my life dosent suck already I have to have his shit to deal with. I cant believe this shit I just want all this to end, I have been through so much crap that i just want it to finally come to an end. I want the pain, anger, and suffering to end once and for all.
I walk alone

I am alone

I think alone

I'll die alone

-Staind-

Swallowed by pain

As he slowly fell apart!

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

don't let that piece of garbage have that much control over you to the point where you just want to end it all, thats giving the dude WAY too much power, power he does not deserve.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
vlasov17
Loyal

Post by vlasov17 »

It just gets harder to go on as the days go by because nothing ever changes. i kept thinking that after high school things were gonna be completley diffrent, but they arent. Shit just stays the same. I have been out of high school and in college for a year and a half and nothing has changed. I try to have faith and go on, but i just have the feeling there is nothing to go on for.
I walk alone

I am alone

I think alone

I'll die alone

-Staind-

Swallowed by pain

As he slowly fell apart!