Running Away From Home..

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
jess_617
Veteran

Re: Running Away From Home..

Post by jess_617 »

Originally posted by Barbies are Evil@Oct 25 2004, 08:48 PM

God you sound like me.....*except the hitting the mom part* and I hate my mom too........but sweetie, the point is you don't have to take it.....take a stand with me.....i'm slowly but surely revealing the truth about my family to my cousins, aunts, and grandparents.......can you do the same?

My aunt and cousin know. My grandma (his mom in fact) knows that hes a jackass and knows hes verbally abusive.

So Ive let people know but they really havent been helpful besides that my aunt says that any time I need a place to stay to just call her.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

call your aunt then, hide out there for awhile
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

well Im still not sure what Im gonna do..but thanks guys for helping. At least now I have some alternatives to consider. Thanks again.

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Originally posted by Barbies are Evil@Oct 26 2004, 01:54 AM

call your aunt then, hide out there for awhile

That's probably a bad idea. If they find you your aunt will be charged with kidnapping, even though you're willingly there you're under age.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

running away is never the answer to a problem, its basically trying to solve a problem with another problem, which in most peoples books is just wrong (i.e. - someone stole ur candy, so u steal someone else)

u have to find people to talk about it, and rather that running away seek intervention, from a counselor, family member, or if worse case senario the police.

a runaway is not an offense, however it could lead to social service charges against your parents, and as well it leaves u with a track record that stays with you the rest of your life. yep, so if u want a job and they look at ur police file records, there gonna see missing, runaway or something along those lines, which thus leads an employer to worry about emotional issues attatched.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

could you speak with the social services in your area?

im sorry youre going through this, im here to talk if you need.

hugs, L xxxx
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.