Boi Wants To Get Smacked Up!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Slaw
Loyal

Boi Wants To Get Smacked Up!

Post by Slaw »

Well, I am known as da hot shot, da popular guy in my school, and there is this new kid who thinks he is all dat in a bag of chips, but he aint. So, I am cool with him, then today he comes up to me and starts sayin he aint afraid of me and all dis and if we got in a fight i would "probably" beat him him, but he garuntees he will pop me in my chin. Psh, I didn even start anything wit him and he wants to start sometin, I think he needs to learn a lesson, but I am not known to start things, but I am known to finish things. If he starts a fight what should I do, smack him up or spare his body parts?
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Boi Wants To Get Smacked Up!

Post by SirPostAlot »

Personallyi believe that fighting is wrong and would walk away...so in your case "spare him some body parts"

~Jeff~
Slaw
Loyal

Post by Slaw »

okay, but he is really asking for it, he has been on my case for awhile, I try to be cool...

and this year he has almost been in 4 fights, all 4 of em he would had died, he messes wit da wrong people.

and me too i am against fighting,

i will not fight unless you provoke me too
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

if he provokes u to fight him - i saw smack him up. give him a sense of reality - atleast he'll stop acting like that
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by Slaw@Oct 28 2004, 06:57 PM

okay, but he is really asking for it, he has been on my case for awhile, I try to be cool...

and this year he has almost been in 4 fights, all 4 of em he would had died, he messes wit da wrong people.

and me too i am against fighting,

i will not fight unless you provoke me too

Slaw, this guy is new, I don't think you should go round beating people up. Really, just cos he tried to provoke you, why give in to him? I don't care if hes asking for it, there is no need to fight with him.

da hot shot, da popular guy in my schoo

No offence, but if you carry round that attitude, people are going to want to fight you.Really, they are.
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

meh... if he starts it, defend yourself. :P only hurt him as much as he hurts you. thats the best way to do it. and also, make sure he hits first :P cos the person who starts it tends to get in more trouble. :D
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

Slaw
Loyal

Post by Slaw »

dun matter any more a gurl got to him and punched him hard to his arm. i think its over now. and
Slaw, this guy is new, I don't think you should go round beating people up. Really, just cos he tried to provoke you, why give in to him? I don't care if hes asking for it, there is no need to fight with him.
he shouldnt try to fight people if his dad works in da school. and
No offence, but if you carry round that attitude, people are going to want to fight you.Really, they are.
i dont think i am a hot shot people think i am. i didn wanna be popular jus became it, I dun carry a chip on my shoulder, he does
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

I don't care even if he did start on you etc. The fact is if you don't wnt him going up to you and challening you, at least set an example. The next time he goes up to you and asks for a fight, say that you don't want a fight and ask him why he wanted a fight and be civilised. Set a good example to him and others. It'll have a ton of impact on him especially as you're considered to be a 'hot shot' on school. lol :P

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Slaw
Loyal

Post by Slaw »

okay, ill make an example outta him, I wont fight, but i neva wanted to fight him.

Ill let him hit me as he wants and stand my ground, i aint no punk like him!

thank you for your advice :D
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Gee, you sound rather nice.

Don't bother with him. If you feel the need to "protect your ego" and "show a guy who's boss," then I pity you.

Cheers,

Jenna

P.S. Can you please try and use proper grammar? It's called first grade.

P.P.S. How old are you?
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Slaw
Loyal

Post by Slaw »

yeah i am so generous to em. but i think it would of better him get beat up by that gurl, now he knows not to get on peoples cases, so now i have nothin to do wit him.
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by Slaw@Oct 29 2004, 02:32 PM

okay, ill make an example outta him, I wont fight, but i neva wanted to fight him.

Ill let him hit me as he wants and stand my ground, i aint no punk like him!

thank you for your advice :D

I did'nt mean that. I mean having a word with him, him not punching you.

Angel Breaks says:

Slaw
Loyal

Post by Slaw »

what is there to talk about? i will jus avoid him.... and we have no probs.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

First of all, you need to get over yourself. Yes, that's right, your super-jock ego is totally not acceptable and you need to like lose the "big man on campus" bumper sticker. :furious:

Violence is not okay with ANYONE and you need to like, chill out. Just be mature and tell him to stay away from you.

Please note that popularity does not entitle you to anything.
-Sam!
Sliver
Veteran

Post by Sliver »

hey, people can we please stop discussing his social status? and get back on topic, cos at the moment it seems like most people in this topic are here to yell at him.

and also, i know that violence is not the answer, but if sum 1 punched you what would YOU do? retaliate or defend youself? maybe walk away? i cant remember where i was going with this, but if Slaw thinks he's the popular guy in school, then fine, it might be through no fault of his own. get back to answering his question instead of yelling at him.
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

were not yelling at him...were just saying that no matter what violence is not the answer and take the mature approache and just walk away becasue that shows that you are the stronger man and don't need to demonstate violence...

~Jeff~
Slaw
Loyal

Post by Slaw »

i am not resulting to violence. i do not like violance, i would rather avoid the boy than confront him and start a fight. but if he starts a fight with me and i did not do anything to cause this fight, there may be an act of violence on my behalf in self protection. I will not throw the first punch i promise you that, but if he hits me in a manner that shows disrespect to me he will get a hit to himself. I will not walk away from a fight if he starts throwing punches. I will walk away if he tries to provoke me.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

This topic needs to be closed! You dont ask someone if you should hit them or not. Its against the rules and some of you are going against the rules so please close this!
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Topic Closed

*** OFF TOPIC

*** Promotion of Violence

-Jared
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----