Advertisement!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sugarpuppy101
Loyal

Advertisement!

Post by sugarpuppy101 »

i have to do an advertisement in my one class n i dunt know which one of these sounds better!!!

this 1........

So you?re a smelly friendless loser? You want to smell like Brittany Spears and Jessica Simpson? Well than I think its time to let you in on a little secret... New and Improved Zesty Body Spray! Everybody that uses this product has a really great life and if you don?t but it you?ll end up getting really ugly. Plus no other band has the same great smelling product as Zesty Body Spray.

or this one......

Hi my name is Melanie and I think I can let you in on a little secret. Ok here it goes... New and Improved Zesty Body Spray. Now I?m telling you this so you can have it before all of your friends and be like their idol. But if you wait too long you?ll just end up another loser, and you?ll start to smell like a trash can. So go buy your Zesty Body Spray today and be the first one to have it! Who knows you could become the coolest person ever.
You know you love me!
Sam!
Veteran

Re: Advertisement!

Post by Sam! »

I like the second one better because it's a testimonial.

Britney SPELL IT. Spears.

I like the second one a lot.
-Sam!
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Advertisement!

Post by SirPostAlot »

I personally like the 1st one better becuase it deals w/ celebrities and like propaganda. "They are doing it so shouldn't you" type thing. Personally i would buy a product from number 1 before number 2 beause everyone wants to be (or at least smell) famous...

~Jeff~