Impossible Make Ups

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
kellykelly
Loyal

Impossible Make Ups

Post by kellykelly »

i've been really sick and i missed a test today and i was talking to some people and they said that his make up tests are extremely hard almost impossible and that pratically no one passes them, but i mean is that really fair if someone is out sick can a teacher give you an almost impossible test? i mean i heard theres like "the nerds" who always get a's who cant pass these.. grr i guess im not really looking for help im just venting a little..
wagon_wheel
Loyal

Re: Impossible Make Ups

Post by wagon_wheel »

Just study harder and hope to do good. All the rumors about it being really hard could just be rumors. He has the right to make it harder too...it may not be fair...but then again you don't even have a way to prove that he makes them harder. So just study and do your best:d Or maybe ask if the mark from that, say its worth 5% of your total mark, can be added to your final or something? maybe he'd go for that?
[center] "Hot glassware looks just like cold glassware."

"Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand."

^~^

=(o.o)=

(")_(")

[/center]
kellykelly
Loyal

Post by kellykelly »

welp took it today and got an 88 which doesnt help my grade much.. :( i studied my buns off.. he took of 2 points because i accidently put differ instead of different and 10 points off out of 25 cause ONE word was wrong in those whole big long paragraph and it didnt completly change the meaning grr
wagon_wheel
Loyal

Post by wagon_wheel »

[center] "Hot glassware looks just like cold glassware."

"Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand."

^~^

=(o.o)=

(")_(")

[/center]