F*cking Dresscode

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SweetStuff05
Loyal

F*cking Dresscode

Post by SweetStuff05 »

:furious: OH MY GOSH!! I'm so outraged! Today I got dresscode for wearing a "revealing blouse" I don't even have anything to reveal!! Geez..I'm so mad!!!! AGHHHHHHH :wallbash: Today when I woke up something told me not to wear that blouse even though I've worn it like 2 other times already. I was only on campus for 10 minutes!! and I got DRESSCODE! This stupid witch, a wannabe administrartor! She accused me of having dresscode and told me to go to the office, and I could have just pretended to go but just go to class, but stupid me, the honest one goes to teh office and blows up! I asked every1 i knew and they said i didnt have dresscode but that witch said i did. She didnt even give me a fuckin warning!!!! Because i should know better, cuz i'm a senior and stuff. I told her i had my scrub in my backpack and said if i could just put it on for the rest of the day, and she said ya, but ur still gonna get the dresscode. Oh NO!! I was so furious that I was about to cry, which I did later on. well ya i got saturday school now. I feel so stressed cuz i never get into trouble and stuff, i'm so bummed out it sucks. I know its not the end of teh world and stuff, but i could get a REFERAL for wearing a "revealing" top which is wasn't. OMG!!! I'm going insane. I wanna cry!! I know i PRobably sound liek a baby, but i shouldnt of signed something i didnt even read cuz i was so mad i didnt even bother reading it. I dont know what i signed, lol i know it sounds dumb but i was so mad! Ughhh Can some1 please try to calm me down like right noe please!! :'( :wallbash:
"The best things in life are unseen... that's why we close our eyes when we sleep, kiss, and dream."

*Cherry Cutie*
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Re: F*cking Dresscode

Post by emotionalcutie »

I know where you are coming from! Some schools are so uptight about the dress code. A millimeter of your stomach shows and you are sent to the office and forced to either put on a sweater or some gross t-shirt they keep in the office or go home and change! Wow!
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Maybe you need to write a letter... that sometimes helps. Maybe not even send it.. just write it to calm down a bit?
-Sam!
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Did you go straight to the principle?

They tried to give me a dress code type referral for wearing a sweatshirt that says bar ale. It's a branding company but they tried to say that since it said ale on it I was endorsing drinking or some stupid bull shit. It was really lame.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
SweetStuff05
Loyal

Post by SweetStuff05 »

Mo, I should ahve went straight to the principal but, what does he know,? he's knew this year. ugh I can't wait to tell my mom, shes's at work right now. I still wanna cry my guts eyes out :'(
"The best things in life are unseen... that's why we close our eyes when we sleep, kiss, and dream."

*Cherry Cutie*
OhSoLoSt
Loyal

Post by OhSoLoSt »

hey..its ok...not that bad im sure you'll sort it out.

I have to wear a uniform! black shoes, black socks, dark gray skirt, blue polo shirt, black sweater vest, and a name bar. And if anything is wrong or missing we get a detention. during my four years at my school i think i've gotten detention twice for not having ym sweater, 4 times for not having the right shoes, at least 6-9 for not having my namebar. it sucks. and whenever we do have a day wear we can wear normal clothes..they are really strict about it. they check each homeroom to make sure no one is wearing anything revealing, gang related, or just inapproporiate.
Don't hold yourself like that, you'll hurt your knees
SweetStuff05
Loyal

Post by SweetStuff05 »

Lol I actually think uniforms are HOTT! Hehe

OMG! After I told my mom she wasn't upset or anything but she was pissed at the school. She talked to the prinicipla and I had to as well, getting to the point, I got away with dresscode! No more Saturday school and a referal!! Yay yay!

*Cherry Cutie*
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

My school has basically given up on dress code. I mean i wear "gay" shirts (as people call them) their tight shirts that lie like on the middle of the belt and when i sit down you can see my boxers (American Eagle :P) and i never get in trouble. You can see girls thongs or w/e and they don't get introuble. Like once a month they have "bitch about dresscode day" ... but thats it

~Jeff~
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

To rebel against our dress code, a friend of mine came to school naked with only a black trenchcoat on.

She got suspended for 10 days. Seriously - she breaks the dresscode everyday...it's like, her way of rebelling. Even her mother supports her, lmao.

Write a letter, but in the end...it's a losing battle babe, unfortunately. There's really nothing you can do but try not to get caught.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Al Legator
Loyal

Post by Al Legator »

When are people going to realise that zero tolerance in all things is ridiculous?

Sweetstuff. I say go to the office and protest. Bring the blouse with you. Offer to put it on (not in front of him, lol!) to show the Principal. Do not be snotty or upset about it. Be calm and simply put your point forward in a mature way. What have you got to lose?

And really-like I think you already know- this means nothing in the Grand Scheme of Things.

To rebel against our dress code, a friend of mine came to school naked with only a black trenchcoat on.

She got suspended for 10 days. Seriously - she breaks the dresscode everyday...it's like, her way of rebelling. Even her mother supports her, lmao.

As a parent I doubt I'd be supporting that drastic an action ...well,, I'd laugh a bit when she wasn't looking but I'd have to say:What did you THINK would happen?

However, there should be a lot more lee-way in dressing. This administrator's actions do not breed respect for the administration or the dress code.
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

YOu know there was this one case that was simular to that. This kid wore a religious shirt, got suspended, he turned around, sued the school for 1mil, and won. The school also had to let him back into the school with A"s for the days he was forced to miss. IT was great.

Tell the teacher to F-Off and if you have to - you'll take it to the media. That usually shuts them up.
Respectfully,

Black Hat