I Just Cant Figure It Out!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
cuteandplayful
Loyal

I Just Cant Figure It Out!

Post by cuteandplayful »

How the heck do you get a pic on your thingy like everyone else does? I cant figure it out and I've been trying to since I found out about teenhelp like 2 years ago.. I know, I'm a "special girl". *Keep in mind, I do have brain damage, which of course doesnt account for the year and a half I didnt have brain damage and couldnt find it but you know*
It seems to be that on Oct. 14, 2006, I'll be bring my own lil blessing into this world. I'm so happy, I will do everything to make sure my baby has everything good! It makes my heart ache, I cant wait! I know it wont always be perfect, but we'll make the best out of every moment. Its worth it.

I'm deeply in love with someone who makes the world make sense.

You know when you love someone, you cant explain why, it all just makes sense in a crazy way. Its addicting but it makes you open your eyes and live for who and what you are. There is just something about the way they make you feel, it just opens your heart and makes you love. You cant control it, the emotions you feel. For me, it makes me a happier, brighter person. I'm grateful for this.
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: I Just Cant Figure It Out!

Post by OverDrive »

Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
cuteandplayful
Loyal

Re: I Just Cant Figure It Out!

Post by cuteandplayful »

Thanks a bunch :D
It seems to be that on Oct. 14, 2006, I'll be bring my own lil blessing into this world. I'm so happy, I will do everything to make sure my baby has everything good! It makes my heart ache, I cant wait! I know it wont always be perfect, but we'll make the best out of every moment. Its worth it.

I'm deeply in love with someone who makes the world make sense.

You know when you love someone, you cant explain why, it all just makes sense in a crazy way. Its addicting but it makes you open your eyes and live for who and what you are. There is just something about the way they make you feel, it just opens your heart and makes you love. You cant control it, the emotions you feel. For me, it makes me a happier, brighter person. I'm grateful for this.