Chemistry Help

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
WildConfusion
Loyal

Chemistry Help

Post by WildConfusion »

My chemistry teacher does not know how to teach. He doesn't speak a word to the class the whole hour, and expects us to know everything for his exams. I noticed that the tests he gives us are made by the same company that makes the book. I was wondering if anyone knew how to find the tests so I could prepare and pass the class with a decent grade?

Title: Chemistry: Connections to our Changing World

Authors: Lemay, Beall, Robblee, Brower

Copyright: 1996
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: Chemistry Help

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

http://www.phschool.com/atschool/txtbk_res_sci.html

Fill in your state and put Chemistry beside it. Click "student" (and investigate Teacher later). Find the chapter you are in and click. On the left hand side there are some self-tests and "activities" which should help you get into it and understand it better. Often times going to the publishers websites of a textbook you'll find some of the best study tools. While you aren't likely to find the physical test they make up, they have some good study tests. Best of luck!
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Finding the tests and seeing them before hand is comprimising your academic integrity and it's cheating. If you want to know what to prepare for, you need to tell your teacher to make the assignments more clear. Also, going through the text book should help you some, but I strongly discourage you from seeing the tests before you take them. That's called unfair advantage.
-Sam!
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

I don't condone cheating.

You don't need the test to know how to do something. Figure out his tests.

I'll be happy to help you with any questions that may arise, though. I'm rather good at Chemistry.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...