Ever Done This?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sam!
Veteran

Ever Done This?

Post by Sam! »

Okay so my schedule in the morning is

1 - History

2 - French

3 - Math

So I go from history and forget about french today and I end up at math. My math teacher does not have a second period class, so I ended up standing outside of her room for ten minutes before it occured to me that I wasn't in the right place - and then I was late for French. I felt really stupid, but my teacher was okay with it b/c I'm never late and she said it sounds like something she'd have done. Anyone else have horror stories?
-Sam!
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Ever Done This?

Post by Paris In Flames »

Can't say I do it.

I go straight from English to Math to Chem.

No worries though - I did that in 7th grade.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Oh that makes me feel better Jenna LOL. Seventh grade. My brain just skipped a class. Does it make me seem any less stupid if these classes are near each other?
-Sam!
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by Starbucks@Nov 19 2004, 05:03 PM

Oh that makes me feel better Jenna LOL. Seventh grade. My brain just skipped a class. Does it make me seem any less stupid if these classes are near each other?

No.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
alnieve
Veteran

Post by alnieve »

lol. I've never done anything like that.

But my when my brother was a sophomore, he was in the wrong classroom on the first day of school and just sat there for like 20 minutes waiting for the rest of the class to show up. But no one ever did. lol

Much Love,

alnieve
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

haha, yeah, I've done that- but it was somewhat justified- it was the first day of highschool and 5th and 6th periods were combined- and instead of going to 8th period I went to 7th. It wasn't a big deal though, since I was just a silly freshman. :)
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Yep been there done that.

Sr. year after I was stressed out from a fight with my fiance before school, and just plain sleepy, i walked into my band room classroom, 2 hours early. of corse the band teacher didnt' say anything and let me sit in the back of the room till lunch, then gave me a slip to say he had me the whole day so i wouldn't be counted aginst in my classes. best day i've ever had at school
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

LOL Cindy - that's funny. Why didn't he tell you? Did you like band? That sounds kind of nice... just sitting all day.
-Sam!
lash
Loyal

Post by lash »

very first day at my new school. it was the middle of the year so everyone else know where they were going. my school has six different hallways and i was about ten minutes late to every class for about a week and a half. not to mention i showed up at the wrong class. i hate school
Turning over in interrupted slumber,

You ponder others, growing ever wakeful,

You've locked the vermin in the other bedroom,

To be so perfect causes you to feel so thankful,

Now find the fault because your boyfriend can't read,

Reflecting on to you is all the bitterness you need,

So unhappy, yet so preoccupied,

Never found beaten down with your forked tongue tied.

Your eulogy is like poetry,

But your mouth is like a magazine.

Queen dependency is cowering, please don't be confused,

You are vacant and submissive, receptive to abuse,

Virtue isn't tangible, and sense of self is dated,

Names constant on your cracked lips are now eviscerated,

Your spine is made of metal, Your veins are bound in electric tape,

And all along an impulse lights at random in your face,

Yough cought up an offering and forget which words are lies,

Then your skull echoes a singeing pop, as your brain is cauterized.

-"Mouth Like A Magazine" Showbread
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

ummm all the time, but nobody minds!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by Starbucks@Nov 21 2004, 12:23 AM

LOL Cindy - that's funny. Why didn't he tell you? Did you like band? That sounds kind of nice... just sitting all day.

Band was my second home awaqy from home. Besides it was during the marching season so I was able to practice even though it was a diffrent part of the band.

He didn't tell on me because he knew me too well. He could tell i had a burn out and just needed a day to clear my head.

It would have been a nicer day if I wasn't next to the drums all the time. Snares are such annoying drums.....
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

Horror stories? Me? LOL!

...yes actually..

But... Im not saying them.

Don't dwell on it too much tho Sam - I've done something simular. :)
Respectfully,

Black Hat

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha...my school is super small...

and one day (last year) i was in room 11 study hall and i closed the door as i walked ot the bathroom and when i was walkng back i wasn't paying attention because i was filling out the patter sheet and i opened room 13s door and walked in and just stared at everyone for like a 1/2 minute and then it hit me and my eyes got all wide n i like turned around and left

haha...gezz...totally embarrasing...

~Jeff~
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Originally posted by ~*~AiM_uSeR~*~@Nov 22 2004, 03:11 PM

haha...my school is super small...

and one day (last year) i was in room 11 study hall and i closed the door as i walked ot the bathroom and when i was walkng back i wasn't paying attention because i was filling out the patter sheet and i opened room 13s door and walked in and just stared at everyone for like a 1/2 minute and then it hit me and my eyes got all wide n i like turned around and left

haha...gezz...totally embarrasing...

~Jeff~

lmao

ive never done that.......

*cough*onlyatleast15times*cough*
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha...its soo embarrasing becuase like in room 13 the teacher (mrs. shwabenbauer) was teaching...the good thing though was that it was a small school n i knew her so it wasn't that bad...the bad thing is she never lets it down n always reminds me of it :( Haha...

~Jeff~
cmc1021
Loyal

Post by cmc1021 »

we had one kid leave school a block early and come back w/ 10 min left cause he remembered the day wasn't over and wanted to explain it to the teacher
"pavlovian's pothead, i hear a bong clink by eyes begin to water"-igby

"do you think when the guy invented the bong, a black light came on over his head?"

"i tried to walk into target, and missed"-mitch hedberg
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

I had that happen alot because im A group Commander in my A.F.J.R.O.T.C. class and so i have to during each passing period go there to make sur enothing is going on and to make sure I know everything that is ogin gon so I can report it at the end of the week. So then sometimes I'll get stuck in a meeting that I forget the class I was supposed to go to next. Also, our school system is so messed up that our class blocks change almost each week and so everyone is pretty lost.
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

lmao. So many stories. Once in Freshman year, I kept getting lost and my friend was always like 'how can you get lost? its sooo easy! You know what, I'll take you to English." So of course I let her, just so she would shut up, and she took us to room 105. Now, you must understand, our English room is no 104. It wasn't even on the right side of the hall - it was like 6 classrooms away (coz they have all the even numbers on one side n all the odds on the other). So we went in and sat down.....I looked around, and it was a class full of seniors in calculus!!! I was like JULIE YOU BUM!!! she turned like beet red n we ran for it....

Then during the first two weeks of sophomore year we were in histpry and we had a fire drill, so we went outsude - but then when we came back up, I went into my *old* history classroom from last year. I was like oops...but i played it off as wanting to come say hi. lol. I'm just slick like that. :P :rolleyes:
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Well sometimes when we have semenar *a study thing for a half hour - real stupid* i froget we have it and go to my third hour instead of seminar... lol... but other then that - i can't say i dont sorry
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*