Love At First Sight

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sunny53
Loyal

Love At First Sight

Post by sunny53 »

one of my teachers became ill in the first week of school and a new substitute came in. He is the hottest man I have ever seen. I want to sit there and drool over my desk when i look at him. I can't stop thinking about him. I dream about him and when I masturbate I can only think of him. The thing is that he is 33! And gay!! I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about him. He is so hot. I've talked to some of my friends to see if they thought is he hot. They also think he is very hot, and they say too bad that he is gay. So I guess some of my friends have the same taste as I do. But come on, the chances of them thinking about him to the point of orgasm are really unlikely. I get wet during class when he is trying to teach. I can't concentrate. Luckily I've got an A in that class but I don't want my grade to start dropping because of this. I wish I could talk to him and tell him how I feel. But he's my teacher! Help me, I can't stop thinking about him. I want to move on. He's twice my age.- lily.
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Love At First Sight

Post by Paris In Flames »

He's gay. Sorry love. And I'll betcha fifty bucks that he greatly enjoys his dick and wouldn't give it up for anybody, much less a woman.

If it makes you feel better, I fall in love with straight girls. So technically, we're in the same position.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

And not only is he gay, but he's your TEACHER. Acting on your urges would be stupid. Even telling him how you feel is a mistake.

I'm afraid this is just one of those situations where you have to stay quiet, and wait for it to pass, because it will, eventually. If you tell him how you feel, it wont achieve anything, and there's a large chance he'll be unable to teach you anymore. This is just gonna have to be marked down as one of those teenage "hes-out-of-my-reach-i-cant-have-him" fantatsies.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

i have a crush on a teacher at the moment too and i have had in the past....

but he is a teacher and wouldnt risk his job and risk jail for the sake of a student....if he did then he isnt the good guy u think he is... trust me i know all about this.

besides he is gay... trying to make him straight isnt fair on either of you.

Fantacising is fine...everyone does that occasionally ;) but dont neglect your life because of it.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »