Help, Scared

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
*Jessica*
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Help, Scared

Post by *Jessica* »

I'm home alone right now and 2 guys (looked about 21) just came to the door and asked me if the home owner is home, I dumbly told them no, he wasn't, then asked what time he would be and I told him 8:30.

I asked him what he wanted, but he turned away and said nothing and then left.

I live on the outskirts of a very, very small town, everyone knows everyone, I did not know these people.

For some reason I'm scared some thing dosen't seem right, should I be scared? :(
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Help, Scared

Post by OverDrive »

Lock your doors and windows, if you have an alarm system, turn it on, and make sure lights are on in the house all over so that it looks like the house is now occupied by more than 1 person.

If you're still paranoid, call a friend and explain the situation, and check back every 25-35 min with him/her. If he/she does not hear from you by the 35 min mark, have her call the house - if no one picks up, instruct her to call the police or what not.

I think you'll be fine with just the lights on and doors/windows locked
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Omi
Loyal

Post by Omi »

Lock the door, and make sure all the windows are locked and secure. If you have a cell phone, always carry it around you, in case of emergency.

Call your parents and inform them what happened. May be they can set one of your auntie or uncles to stay over with you until they get home.
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

So.. how did things turn out ? :\
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

yeah....thats a little bit weird. lock everything up, and maybe notify the police about them..

and cha, how DID everyhting turn out??
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

We get people like that sometimes. Usually they are people trying to spread a new religion. They always scare me, lol. Chances are that it wasnt anything big. If you didnt know who they were, then they probably wouldnt have had a motive. Unless you have some really nice stuff they want to steal or something.

One time at like 1:00 when I was at home some gangster looking guy came up to the door and asked if somebody was home and he had a knife hanging on his pocket. He had the wrong house er something though. It scared the shizzles outta me though.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

That happens a lot here in Vegas. Lock your doors and windows and if you have an alarm system, turn it on. If you have a cell phone, carry it around with you. If you have a dog, bring him in. Turn on all the lights and yeah. :)
Respectfully,

Black Hat