Stressed Out

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Jesykah ^_^
Veteran

Stressed Out

Post by Jesykah ^_^ »

So lately school has just been one major pain in the ass for me. I just hate it. With a very deep passion. I hate it.

Tonight, I had English homework, which I didn't even finish most of it because I didn't understand the poems we had to do questions over. Also, I have Spanish work. Spanish work is kinda fun, but it still takes up a bit of my time that is very valueable. Gah! I'm having to write 15 questions that I will have to chose a few from to ask him tomorrow aloud in class. We get 20 points for each sentence we say in Spanish. Right now I think I have like a 30, because we get -5 any time we talk in English, and I have a bad habit of saying either "Ok" or "What?" After I say something. LoL. BLAH! And to add to that, we also have to write 21 sentences on some Vocabulary words. BLAH BLAH BLAH! :wallbash: . Also, I have to fucking study for my IPC (Intergrated Physics and Chemistry) test tomorrow. Which is gunna be a pain in the ass as well. AH.

I guess this was mostly a rant? But I really did want to know if there was maybe some way I could do all of this homework and not be stressed out about it, and find time to do stuff that I actually want to do (I'm multi-tasking right now...doing my Spanish while on here). Like... give myself a schedule on what time of the day that I do my homework or whatever, that's less stressful?. You know what I'm trying to ask?

Right now it's 7:00pm, and I'm not even done with half of my homework. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
<span style="font-family:optima" J E S S I C A [/b]

<span style="color:orange"Jessica's MySpace. Go on, click it.
Dobby
Loyal

Re: Stressed Out

Post by Dobby »

Here's what I usually do, at least right now since I'm not in any sports.

3-4pm - tutoring

4-6pm - relaxing and eating supper. Relaxing can consist of anything from reading to playing games to listening to music ect

6-? - homework. I put "?" because some nights I don't have really any and some nights I have enough until 10

The most important thing to do though is do the most important assignments first.

remaining time? Anything!!!!!!!!!

On nights that I have to change up my scheduel though I just make homework my first priority. try many things and see what works for you.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

I know how you feel.

I tend to put things off. Ill do my homework til I cant stand it any longer, then get on the computer for a while, then continue homework if i can afterwards. I often dont finish my homework, I do it during school the next day. Less stressing evenings but terribly stressing days!

For example..

Two nights ago I had Spanish, like 50 algebra 2 problems (for a major grade), a biography on the main character from my book (3-4 pages), and then I needed to finish a book for Academic Superbowl. So I prioritized (badly I must say) by doing my math and reading my book. This left me in a bad spot but I managed to do the rest at school.

Ive no clue why I wrote all that...maybe to convince you not to take advice from me? lol

Good luck dear.
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Jesykah ^_^
Veteran

Post by Jesykah ^_^ »

Well usually I get home around 3:30. I get on here most of the time until 4, but sometimes I forget, and stay on a lot longer. But anyway, usually after that I go do my homework, but I can't do it all at one time, but then again, once I stop, it's usually hard and a lot more stressful for me to start up again. I don't know. *sigh sigh*. No homework tonight though, so I'm happy. I just wish school would be out already! Or atleast be less stressful!
<span style="font-family:optima" J E S S I C A [/b]

<span style="color:orange"Jessica's MySpace. Go on, click it.
andi
Loyal

Post by andi »

i can completely relate...i'm about ready to say fuck it and throw my major out the window and go get a job as a contractor or something...but then i tell myself that i'm doing this so that i will be able to make a decent living, and *hopefully* have a job i like. besides, as stessful as school is i'd like to stay in it forever, because i'm in NO hurry to get into the real world full of mortgages and bills and all kinds of expenses....
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"