Credit Card

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Onigami
Loyal

Credit Card

Post by Onigami »

When you buy something with a credit card online or wherever, when it is billed, does the bill show what exactly you bought (expample, Pie = 10$ Gel +8$) or would it just show the total (Backers Square = 18 $) Thanx in adavance fer the re4sponses
Aimed low, settled for less.
Sam
Veteran

Re: Credit Card

Post by Sam »

When you get the bill it will just show the store where you bought something and how much you spent. It doesn't show what exactly you bought.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

The credit card statement/bill will only show the store name and the total amount. The invoice and/or shipping receipt the store sends you contain those details. A good thing to do if you like extensive records is to staple receipts and invoices like those mentioned above to the back of the monthly credit card statement its on.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

If you've bought sex toys, no.. it doesn't say what you bought.

;)

If you buy from a well-known brand though like Ann Summers or Victoria's Secret, their brandname does show up on the bill.