Cheating

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Cindy
Veteran

Re: Cheating

Post by Cindy »

I use to cheat all the time in High school. I knew everything i was just to lazy to do my homework. In College, I really haven't cheated. My fiance and I have shared workloads. I mean in our math class he would do all the odd numbers and i would do all the even numbers to cut down on how long it took us to do our homework, but thats all. I don't really conciter that cheating in my book...

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

Yes I cheat on tests....not on all of them, usually just biology and math. Its easy because we have uniforms and i always wear my kilt so wen the teacher tells us what "might" be on the test, i write it down, then on test day I write those answers on my leg. For math, I have a calulator with a cover, so I make a little cheat sheet and tape it on the inside of the cover. For Biology homework, I usually have my friend who is in University and he's majoring in science, so I ask him for the answers, but he explains it at the same time...i dno if thats considered cheating. But Biology sucks and I need it to graduate this year, so thats why I cheat.
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

I have cheated. Not excessively though. I mean if I forget to do a page in the workbook and I cant figure it out quickly (happens often in Spanish) then I may copy my friend's paper. Or in math Ill do my homework but the ones I cant find I have my friend tell me. (same friend lol) But chances are shell need answers on different problems and we always explain the process to each other so its not technically cheating as much as teaching. I dont cheat on tests. I mean there is rarely a reason or opportunity for me to cheat. Im fairly intelligent so its pointless to look at the person beside me who gets D's in the class. (lmao sorry andrew if you read this..) Besides, I wouldnt risk getting a zero on a 100+ point test just to get the answers to numbers 7, 9, and 32. :P
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

No, and I can't stand it.

In my English prelim two years ago this girl said to me "Hey can I read your notes?" The notes weren't returned, she sat on them and used them in her essay.

I can't stand people who don't give a crap and don't study, then come into an exam and cheat off other people. The people who genuinely work hard are discredited, because people who cheat can get the same marks with little or no no work.

It's dishonest. And anyway, if I cheated and got a good grade it would mean nothing to me because I didn't earn it.
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

when i was in school, i cheated all the time, its nothing really though. well it was more like me and my friends cheated off of eachother, so it was okay to us....
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Ingenuity
Loyal

Post by Ingenuity »

Well, i dont cheat on tests, or quizes usually, and i dotn cheat very much at all really, But, in my school, i am part of the class, that noone likes, so we all stick together. We copy off each other in drills, classwork, homework, we exchange and check answers. Plus, we cheat on science quizes casue we have 1 every friday. I dont usually cheat on them though, casue i would feel bad about that. Well anyways it's not a big deal in our class.
Save The Cows!
Jesykah ^_^
Veteran

Post by Jesykah ^_^ »

Originally posted by junglemonkey@Apr 18 2005, 11:09 AM

No, and I can't stand it.

In my English prelim two years ago this girl said to me "Hey can I read your notes?" The notes weren't returned, she sat on them and used them in her essay.

I can't stand people who don't give a crap and don't study, then come into an exam and cheat off other people. The people who genuinely work hard are discredited, because people who cheat can get the same marks with little or no no work.

It's dishonest. And anyway, if I cheated and got a good grade it would mean nothing to me because I didn't earn it.

[right][/right]

I feel the exact same why. If I cheated and did good on something, it wouldn't really matter to me. But, when I earn the grades I make by studying, it means something.
<span style="font-family:optima" J E S S I C A [/b]

<span style="color:orange"Jessica's MySpace. Go on, click it.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

Nope. Honestly, Im not so low to have to go and ask someone off the net for the answers to my own homework. Ah the joy of online schooling bleh.

The best thing is, none of the twits can copy off of me hahahaha.

Cheating in school is just stupid. How do you know if the other answers right?? Do you not trust yourself enough to believe you've got the right answer?? :\ Bah confusingg.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]