Transfering Schools Or Not?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
love_not_war
Loyal

Transfering Schools Or Not?

Post by love_not_war »

i need some help with this... im terribly bad at makin my own desicions. so i am going to turn to complete strangers to make it for me. ive been thinking about transfering schools alot lately. i go to MHS, and ive been thinking about transfering to PHS. the only thing is i will have to leave the few freinds i do ahve at MHS. i wanna go to PHS tho because im tired of all the assholes at my school now. the teachers, the football players, the dumb bitches... ugh. and at MHS i only have like 3 friends i hang out with durring social times, i hate one of em, one never comes to school(maybe once a week, if that) so im left with gregory, and i love him and all. but im a bitch, so he gets to me at times. and when hes gone, im a complete loner, and then when im a loner i get picked on from the football players.... and i dont even see why, im not a geek or anything... guess im not perfect enough for them tho... there fuckin jerks to me. but yeah... sorry for goin on and on, but like i wanna go to PHS because i have like almost all my old friends there, when i went into 9th grade, i lived in MHS district and all my other freinds lived in PHS or GHHS distrct..... so we all got split up... i got the crappy end tho. i was the loner! i wanna go to PHS to be with all my friends from 8th grade(im a 10th now) but i dunno.... i dunno if id really fit in with there friends... there kinda, okay, pretty popular... and im not! i dunno...... im sorry for going on and on... but please help me out, even if u cant... do u guys think i should transfer to PHS, or just stick at MHS for 2 more yrs????
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
jess_617
Veteran

Re: Transfering Schools Or Not?

Post by jess_617 »

We cant make the decision for you dear. If you think you will enjoy PHS more than the school you are in now then I say go for it. You can always transfer back if you are very unhappy. You can still hang out with your friends at MHS, just not at school. Its always a risk, you may NOT fit in with your friends group there. So what? Just make new friends. You are perfectly capable. I know its hard to make friends sometimes, but you can do it.

Whatever you decide, good luck.

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol