Wicca

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

Wicca

Post by BittersweetSurrender »

i've lost several "friends" and several dates due to being wiccan. I realize that they aren't worth it, but it hurts to be discriminated against so much just for what I believe in. life's not fair, i know, c'est la vie. but still. i can't help but cry whenever i lose someone i love over religion... anyone have any stories lke mine? i wanna hear...

~*bekkers*~
~*Becky*~

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
sweethelp
Veteran

Re: Wicca

Post by sweethelp »

aw hun im really sorry that youve had to go through this. but i know you arent the only one. ive had people not talk to me too much after they found out i was catholic, but im not a mean one i promise! but again im so sorry that you've had to go through that its such a terrible thing. if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

thanks :) it always comforts me when there are reasonable christians out there lol

~*bekkers*~
~*Becky*~

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

Believe it or not, you are not alone at all. I am a Catholic myself, and I have experienced "rejection" somewhat, because of that fact. I disagree with some ideals of the church myself, but that is beside the point. Religion is a part of you, it does not define the person you are. You as a Person can co-exist with your Faith, if someone doesn't respect you for who you are, and judges you by your religion and ignoring the PERSON you are, then no they are not worth it and you wouldn't want them in your life.

I am not very familiar with Wicca, but I would suggest you "pray" for those people. I don't know if "Praying" is something you do, but I am sure you have something similar.

Just remember, you are not alone, and I am here if you ever need anyone to talk to.

-My thoughts

-Jared
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

thanks! ^^ in Wicca, one prays, just to the god or goddess instead of the Christian god. Sometimes one can choose other entities to pray to so they can put a name to it... it's sorta complex lol. but, yes, i have prayed for them... i just hope they come to their senses...

~*bekkers*~
~*Becky*~