A Long Search

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
crazy4SEX24/7
Loyal

A Long Search

Post by crazy4SEX24/7 »

:yahoo: Im finally going to college.What a long struggle! I have never been able to find a school that has a program i wanted (Computer Animation and 3D Compositing) but last year i was reading through the paper and there it was. the ad stuck out like a sore thumb. i contacted the school that same day and got all the info i needed. it sounded to good to be true. but after many interviews i finally got accepted last week and i will be starting in september. also i got a job that same day so it looks like it is finally time to grow up. Well i guess its about time, im 21 and my g/f has been telling me to find a school and a job.basically before i met her my days were spent playing video games, watching tv, playing video games, hanging with my friends, and playing video games with my friends. i had a crappy job at boston pizza which i quit shortly after i met my g/f.

so...yeah! that's my story!

im proud of me! :clap: Who else is??? anybody?

ps i know my story is kinda backwards but im just a backwards kinda guy!
I Love Sam--'--,--<span style=\'color:red\'@ <3<3<3
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: A Long Search

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Much congrats! That's an exciting thing to be able to find just what you're looking for and have the opportunity now to get it! Way to go and best of luck!
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

yay **hugs** i am very proud of you, i am on that road to grownup-dom (or doom) too i just got a job and i am going to college i guess i am scared but oh think of all the greeat times-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Congrats, hun ...

Its great to find the college that fits you and that course isn't the most popular, which should be good for occupational opportunities...

:)

~Jeff~
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Woot.

That rocks, dear.

Major congratulations and bucketloads of luck for college. :hug:

:yahoo:

Let's have a graduation party! :D
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.