Moving... Split Family... College... My Cat!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Denile
Loyal

Moving... Split Family... College... My Cat!

Post by Denile »

Oh man. I am scared... More scared then I have ever been before. A few years ago my parents split up. Not a big deal emotionally, although they were very adamant on me getting "therapy". Anyway, the only problem is its inconvenience. I mean families are supposed to stay together. Oh well, I wasn't dealt that hand. Thing that worries me the most is my first and true love. My cat. I've had him ever since I can remember. He's mine. Its hard to explain. I feel so bonded with him. He is smart, he is caring, he is so... fat! And I love him to death. He's 19+ years old. I'm 18. I don't know what I am going to do with him when I move to CA for college. No one in my family will take him, and frankly I don't want to leave him. I can't take him to CA cause there are freaking coyotes out there, and moving like that would be such a strain. ARG!!!! I can't put him down either, that would... never!!!! :wallbash:

*sigh*

I don't know what to do. I love him more than anything.

Help? :'(
"We're all humans, and always will be. We will always wonder, and never know. It's our curse, our gift."
archers_angel
Veteran

Re: Moving... Split Family... College... My Cat!

Post by archers_angel »

If your family won't take him, is there no-one else that will? A close friend, or a relative perhaps?

If worst comes to worst, could you not put up posters saying "loving family needed for a very old friendly cat etc". You could still make sure he was loved and cared for, even if it wasn't you doing it.x
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

ill take your cat......
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

What part of Ca are you moving to? And you could keep your kitty inside... Plus if it's a college chances are its in a city... So there shouldnt be THAT much of a problem..
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Denile
Loyal

Post by Denile »

Haha... you want my cat? Yea I might be able to keep him inside. I am moving in with relatives, so I should ask them if I can... I just think it would be a big strain on him... Thanks for your help.
"We're all humans, and always will be. We will always wonder, and never know. It's our curse, our gift."