April Fools

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
andi
Loyal

April Fools

Post by andi »

why is it that people make mistakes and then instead of just appologizing they act like a bitch...i dont mean to open up a "can of worms", but i'm refeering to a certain april fools joke that hurt me...some of u might know what i'm talking about, but i dont want to make this subject known again. i'm not going to give ne details or named the person (outta respect for her...though i dont know why i care) but i was seriously just wondering why the hell people do that. for those of u who do know what i'm talking bout...i have the same illness thing that the person was "joking" about...it really hurt me, but when i PMed her about it, she told me to shut up, and to stop PMing her. i'm just venting...but if ne one has ne thing to say that could make me feel better, or just clarify things for me that would be appriciated. thanks :(
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: April Fools

Post by iHEAVENn »

because certain people are jerks. :(

someone called my x's brother yesterday and acted like he was my x and the poor guy lost it. :(

i hate rude people like that. <_< stupid stuck up people that dont bother to think about others. i dont know why that person did it. maybe he/she thought it was funny even though it was wrong.

and its wrong to pm you telling you to shut up.

if you need someone to talk to you can pm me anytime at all.

dont worry certain people are just jerks <_<
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]