Hey!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
xl monroe lx

Hey!

Post by xl monroe lx »

Hi I'm Lisa and new, obviously lol. Im 17 and live in California. I guess you can say Im kind of the 'wild child' but I like to consider myself as someone who just loves to have fun. I love going to concerts, just recently seen NIN and Im really active when it comes to sports, well extreme sports that is. I love motocross, snowboarding, wakeboarding, mudding, 4 wheeling and hopefully next year [if Im a good girl ;p] I get to start drag racing. :) :happybye:
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Hey!

Post by FranklinF »

yay welcome **hugs**
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Kit
Veteran

Re: Hey!

Post by Kit »

Hey welcome! I'm into motocross as well. HT is a great place. I hope you enjoy it too. :)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!