Bullying

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
cuddles

Bullying

Post by cuddles »

i cant stand getting bullied nemore its horrible i want it to stop i have had to leave school in my final year due to the bullying it is the most important one aswell it sucks life sucks please if anyone can help me please just give advise or tell me about your problem i will be happy to here your prob aswell we can help eachother if you want to email me so its more private you are welcome too

aimee_was_here@hotmail.co.uk

all i want is one little freind thats all it that so much to ask. :wallbash:
turtbub
Veteran

Re: Bullying

Post by turtbub »

No that's not too much to ask at all, dear. Everyone deserves (and NEEDS) someone who just unconditionally loves them. But I'm positive that you have someone like that, dear.

I'm going to email you so that you can share more of your story with me, so that I can try to help in any way that I can.

But hang in there, and I promise that you'll find someone who just loves you. :hug:
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
angelviccy
Loyal

Post by angelviccy »

hey, i'll add u on msn
"One more step along the world i go"

"As i travel though the bad and good"

"give me courage when the world is rough"

"The people of darkness are needing a friend"

GodLovesU_929
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by GodLovesU_929 »

alright, classic bullying........DAM IT! DAM IT ALL!!! :furious: ........

I have been bullied for a good while, mainly cus i'm a nerd or "loser" but i've grown to accept it.

sounds corny eh :shy:

but no, you want friends....... honestly, go to the nerds, that's not a fricking joke you will find that treat them well and their usually very accepting and friendly.

If your christian at all you may find following the bible can help alot.

BTW, just ask and i'll be your friend, you can pm me if you want :jester:

NERDZ ROCK!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
God loves you no matter what you do.

God Favors niether the weaknor the strong, god favors the faithful

LOOK AT MY ART HERE:

Girman at DEVIANT ART
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

I was never bullied so I don't really know how you feel on that. But I do know what its like to feel alone :( ...But if you need someone to talk to, I'll talk to you <3
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Loyal

Post by 309756 »

Ouch, bullying!

I suffereed through elementary/middle school w/ this problem.

Drop me a PM.
Hop-along
Loyal

Post by Hop-along »

Hay there

I'm sorrr your getting bullied I had that prob too when I was at school.I got locked in toilets piickedup sworn at etc In the end I stood up to the ppl who were bullyoing me and got kicked out of school (asked to leave nicly , so not onany record ). So I didnt do my final year. The teachers always said I wouldnt get very far that was 3 years ago I have now got a CISCO IT qualification a retail qualification including selling skills and a GCSE (final year of school) IT qualification. What school tell you about it being the only way to get somwhere in life is a load of rubbish. For a good exmaple oof this read The kid by Kevin lewis its a short autobigraphy of a guy whos maried with a good job etc. There are always chances to do diffrent sorts of education along the way in life and somtimes experiance is the best way to learn stuff. I'm 19 in augist and have been in college since I got kicked out of school and have learnt alot , loads pf my friends are going ut of education at 19 as in the UK unless your clever thats when education stops being free but also they dont think that they should stay in education beacuse its a waste of their life , but I likelearning new things and working on the side looks like I could well be incollege until I am 24 and then maybe uni or perhaps a few years breack.

Good luck dude hang on in there,:)