New Here.

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
raistlinmajere

New Here.

Post by raistlinmajere »

Um, so yes, I am new. A bit nervous as this is my first post. I don't want to say the wrong thing...

I am 17 from California. I will be attending college in the Fall. I like DDR and my guitar a lot.

I self-injure, have suicidal thoughts, and whatever else may come along with that. I am just looking for the right online 'place' for me. I don't know. I have joined several other support groups, but I don't feel like I fit in. I don't belong. Maybe that is just me though. That's probably it. I want friends.. but it isn't very easy for me to make and keep them. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I hope this goes well and everything.
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: New Here.

Post by OverDrive »

Welcome :) enjoy the show.... :D

Don't forget to talk through the show... that's the only way you'll make friends :D
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

:) Welcome. This place is wonderful, and very friendly. My name is Sammi, and I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need anything, everyone here is around. PM me if ya like. I like making new friends! *hugs*

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
angelviccy
Loyal

Post by angelviccy »

hey ur very welcome here, and i hope u feel like u fit it.. all is gd here we like 2 help :D lol

hope u find friends for keeps in here 2.. i have

they r lovely ppl and hope u find them!
"One more step along the world i go"

"As i travel though the bad and good"

"give me courage when the world is rough"

"The people of darkness are needing a friend"

LoveAngelMusicBaby
Loyal

Post by LoveAngelMusicBaby »

Don't be nervous on posting your thoughts, everyone is intitled to their own opinions. Just try not to create controversy - those are the rules I have for my postsing, haha.

But welcome! DDR rocks.. I never get to play, but when I do I have a blast. Have you created any genuine songs on your guitar? I'll see you around the forums!

Oh, and I'm Joey.
DaisyLips
Loyal

Post by DaisyLips »

Welcome... Im Here For You If You Needs Me...:)

***SHSU Education Major... Wish Me Luck :)... '10***

***He Didnt Mean To Hurt Me, But I Ment To Hurt Myself*** ~~For PostSecert~~

***I Love You Mitchell***