Ashlyn

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
x X s K e X o
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Ashlyn

Post by x X s K e X o »

Hey,

My name is Ashlyn. I'm 14 yrs old and I live with my mother and my younger brother Kody who's 12. I came to this site for help...I guess mostly for someone to talk to...My mom is an alcoholic...has been for a long time. My dad left us a couple yrs back...said he couldn't handle my mother..so he just left us...I hate him for it...so I have had to take care of my mother and Kody...it's hard. Trying to be the adult when your only a child...I just need someone to reassure me once and awhile...because lately I feel like giving up.

....together we'll be fine...
_ofunsoundmind
Loyal

Re: Ashlyn

Post by _ofunsoundmind »

Ashlyn,

Hey! It's great to have you here. I hope you can find some of the help you are looking for. I know you will be able to relate to a lot of people on here. If you need someone to talk to let me know!

x Shelle
Ethan Riley Winters

born the 16th of August, 2002

weighing 7 pounds and 9 ounces

^ Our gift from God ^

I've always known this wasn't Home
-B.D.
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Ashlyn,

We all need some reassurance every now and then, right? That's why we all came here I guess. :)

Welcome, and make yourself right at home.

<3 Hannah
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Hey Ashlyn, I know how you feel...

I'm Jamie* If you ever need to talk PM me :)

And Welcome to HelpingTeens.Org!
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
x X s K e X o
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by x X s K e X o »

Thanks everyone...it's hard for me to talk to people..and this makes it easier ya know? So thanks everyone.

....together we'll be fine...
AWasteOfPaint
Loyal

Post by AWasteOfPaint »

just letting you know im here to talk to if you need it. we all know about tough times here and are willing to help out however possible. much love -Jessi
what a long strange trip its been
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

Hey Ashlyn,

I'm Ellie, I'm 17. I can relate to your position. and I also needed reassurance a lot. But in the end everything you do as a young teen benefits you in the future. It may be hard now, and I know for a fact that it is, but in the long run it will help you out. If you need to talk to someone about anything you can always PM me. I'm here to listen or to give advice. Everyone here is really nice. And I'm sure you will love it here. I know I do.

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese