Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.
Sky
Veteran

Re: .

Post by Sky »

Well I dont think that it must of been a very pleasent experience at all. Some guys are just so horny they will do about almost anything to get what they want (in some cases) That sort of stuff has happened to me hundereds of times (almost)

I deal with it by calmly, maturely and firmly disscuss with him the issue. Say "What you did to be humiliated me. And I dident appreciate it at all. Please stop doing it, It is very very annoying. I wont disscuss with you this issue or talk to you at all until you can learn to stop doing that and learn to control yourself. This dosent exactly mean I am ditching you, It just means I dont appreciate and will not exept you pulling down my shirt to show my bra covered boobs." In that sense I guess
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
latinvoo4u
Loyal

Post by latinvoo4u »

SOCK THEM ASSHOLES IN THE FACE AND KICK THEM IN THE BALLS!! Im just kidding btu no i mean i kno how u feel my friend totally pulled down myshirt in class one time and EXPOSED my BOOB to like every one there!! I was so embarassed and mad. I was angry, but dont let them treat u like that i mean tell someone and i dont mean a friend like a teacher. I dotn think u can change the way guys pick u thouhg... liek how u get the perverts and stuff like that. Sooner or later a really nice guy will go up to you and like u a lot!!
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I wish I were a spy.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

church club...damn...that musta been horrible...tell on your priest :P