Big Question

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Big Question

Post by lil_angel_lover »

Does anyone know anywhere in Springfield Missouri that I can go and be:

Not judged

accepted

cared for

and loved?

Just a question I've been looking so long and I just want to find a place that can be a home to me when things aren't going good in life, or in my family. It would be very helpful if you know of a place I could live for a while too.

Heather
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
turtbub
Veteran

Re: Big Question

Post by turtbub »

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&q ... &oi=localr

Read through that list, it's very long and you're sure to find some place that fits what you need. :)

<3 Good luck, hope you find a good place.

Hannah
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'Nope none of those work it went to like libraries and stuff. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for. I just want a place where I can be far away from my parents, I also want a place where there are people that will accept me and not judge me. You know help me feel better about myself....I don't really know if there are such things, but thats what I want... Thanks for trying though.

Heather

If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Ummmm maybe a therapist center? Or a center for runaways?

Or just a friend's house?

I'll look for some runaway centers near you. Hope that helps some. :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

_ofunsoundmind
Loyal

Post by _ofunsoundmind »

Heather,

Maybe you should try to work through those issues instead of running away from them? Just a suggestion. But I think if that's what you really want to do, then your best option might be a friend's house.

x Shelle
Ethan Riley Winters

born the 16th of August, 2002

weighing 7 pounds and 9 ounces

^ Our gift from God ^

I've always known this wasn't Home
-B.D.
lil_angel_lover
Veteran

I'm not running away, I'm 18 I'm officially an adult, which means I can do what I want. And I just want to find a place where I can be accepted by people instead of tossed in the dark by family. I'll look at those links and try to consider a place to go for a while.

Thanks,

Heather
_ofunsoundmind
Loyal

Post by _ofunsoundmind »

Ethan Riley Winters

born the 16th of August, 2002

weighing 7 pounds and 9 ounces

^ Our gift from God ^

I've always known this wasn't Home
-B.D.
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

If your religious try a youth group at your church...or any church ive found people to be very accepting there, even though im not religious.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

hmm i am not in springfield but i know all of us crackheads in kansas city are ok about judgment you can come up and kick it with me if you like- pm me if ya want-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]