Army Army Army

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
FranklinF
Veteran

Army Army Army

Post by FranklinF »

i took my ASVAB and did really quite well i got a 76 (the highest is 99, the lowest you can get and still get in is 21, the average is 45.) everyone in the group from excelsior did way worse than i did (the high of 39 and the lowest was 15) and i feel bad because i wanted to do better. they read our scores outloud and i was like damnit and almost cried i wanted to do better, and i didnt know how much better untill i got my score i wanted atleast an 80. such a friggen prefectionist. well after the test we went out to the recruiting office they drove the failures home, they took weight, height, and a few measurements and by the few measurements they wook they figured out body fat percentage. I weighed in at 175 at the doctors two weeks ago but monday i was 194 WTF thier scale was old i told the officer that i thought it was wrong, he said hed check my weight again after i get over being sick...

has any one else taken the asvab i am curious how well other people did... has anyone scored higher than me...??? hmm-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
turtbub
Veteran

Re: Army Army Army

Post by turtbub »

I haven't taken it, but from what you said a 76 is really good. :)

Congrats, you should be proud of yourself!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i know i should be proud of myself but i am really not i wanted myself to do better

i know people have to take it for JROTC....

They edit your thinking.

[/center]
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Well, if you really want to do better, then ask if you can retake it. Study more and you'll do better.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

well there isnt really any need to retake itand i am not sure you can unless that is you failed... -MARY

They edit your thinking.

[/center]