Hi

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
OC4JC4LIF

Hi

Post by OC4JC4LIF »

Hi my name is Crystal, Im in 11th grade and amused easily. I really hope to be able to meet a lot of cool people here. My BFF, lyn4sho, told me about it so, yea, thought I'd check it out. I like to sing, and I attempt to dance, :yahoo: (lol). So yea, thats about it :).
Kit
Veteran

Re: Hi

Post by Kit »

hehe, Welcome! It great to see new faces! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us! Welcome, Welcome!

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

:) Welcome!!

If you need anything, just PM me. Or anyone else on here, everyone is oh so nice.

:hug:
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

welcome to helping teens...it's a wonderful site..we all know you'll love it.

muah!

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese