What Medical Assistancing Will Learn?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sadlonelyandinsecure
Loyal

What Medical Assistancing Will Learn?

Post by sadlonelyandinsecure »

I have a question about medical assistancing. I am studying that in college. And i wonder what do they focus on? What do they teach you? What will you learn?
Lena
Veteran

Re: What Medical Assistancing Will Learn?

Post by Lena »

Originally posted by sadlonelyandinsecure@Sep 12 2005, 02:55 AM

I have a question about medical assistancing. I am studying that in college. And i wonder what do they focus on? What do they teach you? What will you learn?

[right][/right]

Hase a look at this:

http://www.ade.az.gov/arizonaheat/Cours ... P=1&Ptype=

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos164.htm

Check out that link. :)

Hope it helps! <3
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

those links are good, but if you want you can do a general search at yahoo or google for it...

or go to your guidence counsler (they have all the answers, and if they don't know - they will search for you - they are gods...haha)

~Jeff~