Cheating

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
alina20042
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Cheating

Post by alina20042 »

Ok I am doing this paper for English about cheating. I need truthful answers please. By cheating, I am including homework, tests, and plagiarism. I would also like to know what led to your cheating, and how you felt afterward, before you were caught and after if, you were caught. In addition, details are more than welcomed.
~alina20042~
alnieve
Veteran

Re: Cheating

Post by alnieve »

I haven't cheated yet this year, (it's my goal not to!), but when I used to cheat, I only cheated on little things like worksheets and small quizzes. I never plagiarized or cheated on any big tests. I feel a little guilty about it sometimes, but it's not THAT big of a deal because most of the stuff I "cheated" on was pointless busywork. I do think it's wrong to cheat on the big stuff, though

*shrugs*

Amanda
[CENTER]She would change everything[/CENTER]

[CENTER]for happy ever after.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Caught in the in-between,[/CENTER]

[CENTER]a beautiful disaster."http://asnowy.deviantart.com/gallery/"[/CENTER]
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

i've cheated once...and that was because i heard the guy i was with was cheating on me. i know, it's wrong. and i felt so bad afterwards. i had to tell him to make it go away. and then he admitted to cheating on me, so we broke up. i will never cheat again. i hate that feeling. it makes me feel so low and unworthy of peoples love when i cheated on him.

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese
__hazyxeyes
Loyal

Post by __hazyxeyes »

I've never cheated on tests or plagiarized. I'd probably feel too guilty. As for homework assignments, I do it all the time, I don't care, it's not my fault my teachers assign too much for me to do :P
sorrow drips into your && there is comfort in the sound

Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

lol i just noticed i worded my post as if it were based on cheating in relationships...lol. but oh well..i hope you got what i meant. if not lemme know and i'll explain.

<3333 Anneliese
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i do feel guilty but i do cheat once in a blue moon...

usually its for small shit like i look up at my friends test to make sure her answer is the same, and if not i think about it...its not like i copy down the letters - i think about it...

but still i feel guilty..haha

~Jeff~
Trekker
Dedicated

Post by Trekker »

I don't cheat, it isn't fair to the kids who spent hours studying and really worked their butts off to make sure they did well on their tests for me to ride off their success. In classes I did well in, I've had kids ASK to cheat off me, or to see my paper during a test, etc., and it always pissed me off, because I didn't want someone who didn't do their job doing just as well as me on a quiz or test that I spent MY TIME prepping for, when they were probably out cruising the mall or surfing or something rather than doing their homework or studying, and didn't deserve to do well.
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

I used to cheat ALL the time when i was in school. Like, me && my friends used to help eachother and stuff. i never felt guilty about it.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
alina20042
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by alina20042 »

to every one who responded,

thank you, you really helped me and there is a few quotes that i may use, which will be cited correctly (i hope correctly anyways). thank you for your responses.
~alina20042~
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

no problem, hun...happy to share my cheating experiances with you..lol

<3333 Anneliese
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

You know what?

I'm in this crazy programme called the International Baccalaurate. The workload makes me want to scrape my eye with a rusty spoon.

Honestly - it is the hardest shit I've ever done.

And you know what? I'm not going to need it ever again. I'll do it, it'll get me into a good college, and then everything I did will have never mattered.

Hence, yes, I do cheat. Not on major stuff, but sure. Copying gets things to go faster, and I could honestly give a fuck. I'm intelligent - busywork and doing 100 math problems won't increase that any.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

I don't cheat on stupid stuff..but I'll copy someone's answers on crap that I didn't have time to bother finishing. Doesn't make me feel guilty
Lisa
Loyal

Post by Lisa »

I cheat only in Math lol jk!!!! i don't cheat i did once look at someones paper and i was so guilty right after that i put the wrong awnser even though i knew it was wrong. My mother made me this way!!! *runs an hides* :bag:
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
lina
Loyal

Post by lina »

thank you for you help and i turned the final it just a few minuets ago :yahoo: but thanks for every who responded and i did get a couple of really good quotes.