Accepted!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Accepted!

Post by SirPostAlot »

OMG...i got the acceptance letter today from Shippensburg University!!!

I am soo happy, though it didn't say anything about scholarships :( but it had a paper to register for scholarships through them...

so should i still send recommendation letters or since i have been accepted, just not?

but i am soo happy!!

:)

~Jeff~
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Accepted!

Post by SirPostAlot »

I think i am majoring in finance and accouting and minoring in econ but the paper only allows me to write 1 major, so what do i do?

also should i wait to send in the acceptance of the admitted paper until after i re-take the sats next weekend? or should i just send them in now?

~Jeff~
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

Ok, perhaps no one cares (:'()

but anyway, my guidence counsler said to just send it in cuz scores owuldn't be back until end oct./begin nov, so she said it would be the best to just send it in...haha

~Jeff~
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

no thats great! where exactly is this place?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

its near Gettsyburg, PA (about 4 1/2 hours from my home)...

well she said i can either send it in or i can wait to see if they send anything after they get my new scores - so basically it is up to me, like it was before...so monday i am going to go back into the office and se what she says after i talk to her about it more in depth...

~Jeff~
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

congratulations jeff! i take it that this was you top choice college, that excellent. ive heard of Shippensburg Uni, actually i heard that they have a pretty good business program too. A rep from there is coming to my school this week or something.

oo i almost forgot - it your loking for scholarships - try http://www.fastweb.com

they getall kinds of information from you and then generate a list of scholarships that best fit your profile.
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Congratulations on getting accepted! :)

And I'm sure you'll find a good scholarship, keep looking. <3
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.