Assualted?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
skatingf00li0
Loyal

Assualted?

Post by skatingf00li0 »

Alright guys this is really weird. I am a guy, age 17, and go to high school. I used to have gynocomastia (enlarged male breasts), but got them surgically removed. Since then ive been working out my chest like a mad man and i now have a very large set of chest muscles. Sometimes people think its funny to make of my chest muslces and call them boobs, but i dont really care i usually punch them and they shut up. This one guy decided to take it to a farther extent.... he grabbed them (he like messaged them for over 10 seconds, till i pulled away and smacked him)! So im like WTF! And i got pretty pissed about it. My other friend was with me and he saw the whole thing, so i do have a witness. The problem is though, my friend is on parole for stealing. Will this unvalidate whatever he is saying. thus making him a non-witness? This happened 2 weeks ago, so my question is. Have i been sexually assualted? Is it too late to report it, its been 2 weeks? How big will the scene be, i dont want everyone knowing about it.
turtbub
Veteran

Re: Assualted?

Post by turtbub »

Hmmm, I don't think you've really been "sexually" assaulted, but you're definitely being harassed. You can report harassment whenever you want and no, your friend's testimony will not be canceled out because he's on parole. The scene will be pretty big, everyone will find out about it. This is high school after all and people WILL talk.

But you're being harassed and no one should have to deal with that. I'd say you should talk to your principal, I'm sure your school has a no harassment policy.

I hope you get this all sorted out. :hug:

Take care, Hannah

PS-I'm moving this to discrimination/bullies. I think you'll get more replies there. :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
skatingf00li0
Loyal

Post by skatingf00li0 »

thanks for the reply, i dont think im going to report it, im going to go with the brute force savage approach lol
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Hmmm. NOT the best idea and I think you know why, but in case you don't I'll tell you anyway! Beating up on someone who beats up on you will almost always get YOU in trouble, plus it ends with people getting seriously hurt. Report it. There's no shame in being the bigger person.

:hug: Take care.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
lyn4sho
Loyal

Post by lyn4sho »

I have to agree with Hannah...by beating the guy up, they might not listen to what u would have to say once you get busted, and you'd get in trouble.

There is no shame of reporting something, it shows that people can't push you around, and like Hannah said, that you can be the bigger person

-Lyn
Hello Adulthood!

The courage to serve them with reliance

Face my mistakes without defiance

Show them I'm worthy

And while I show them

I'll show me

So, let them bring on all their problems

I'll do better than my best

I have confidence they'll put me to the test

But I'll make them see I have confidence in me

-I Have Confidence