Midterms

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Wheretogo
Veteran

Midterms

Post by Wheretogo »

I have my first midterm tomorrow... and seriously like half the class has not read their textbook... and i havent, i have 2 more chapters to go YAY. but it puts you to sleep. The prof designed the class so that you cant pass by just reading your text and you cant pass by just attending the class.... soooooo if i crammed like 5 chapters in my head, over tonight and last night, plus the class notes....

how badly am i screwed??????????

i never missed a class..... but still..... this can not be a good thing...

I AM FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TELL ME ITS GOING TO BE OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Sam
Veteran

Re: Midterms

Post by Sam »

If you just read the chapters its probably not going to help very much. You should make notes on them. Usually when I have to read that much, it goes in one ear and out the other. One thing I have learned about being in college this year is YOU CAN'T PROCRASTINATE! When is something is assigned you should do it right away instead of getting bogged down.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Wheretogo
Veteran

Re: Midterms

Post by Wheretogo »

ahh its okay, im sick so i am getting a dr's note and then i get an extention on teh midterm.... not so screwed no mroe :D
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin