Hello Everyone!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
PicktownBball18
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Hello Everyone!

Post by PicktownBball18 »

Hello everyone at Helping Teens! My name is Russ and I just joined! I stumbled along this site when I was looking for a place to help teens like myself! By far this has to be one of the best ones because first impression is a great impression and some fellow peers at my school get on this website. I came to this site to help many teens out because some problems I may expierence the same and I can help people get through them. I'm also looking in the future to be a mentor or a chat moderator. Well here's a little bit of information about me. My Name is Russ and I'm very outgoing. I'm very smart, easy to get along with, and fun to be around. I have three sisters, two of which are twins and they are tweenty. My other sister is sixteen. I am 17 and I'm in the 11th grade at a Highschool in Ohio. If you would like to know anymore about me feel free to message me at anytime you wish! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
I'm new here! I am here for anyone! If you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here for you! If you would like to discuss your problem(s) with me in private feel free to PM me, or AIM me at PicktownBball18, I'm on almost 24/7! Have a nice day and remember smile!
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by OverDrive »

Welcome :D
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

Yes what ^ he said.

Welcome to Ht.

Did you bring cake? Lol.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
bluegray
Loyal