Speech On Freedom

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Speech On Freedom

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Hey guys :D

For English we got put into groups and had to write an oral presentation...and my groups given topic was freedom.

We've got all the notes and everything done for the speech, I just have to put it together. And because I'm always talking I was nominated to be the one who presents the speech :rolleyes: lol.

Anyway, I'm cool with that part, but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on ways to introduce and conclude a speech? I've done an average introduction I just need to know how to conclude it...

Thanks!! :)
?-(?`v??)-? ???k? ?-(?`v??)-?

Jeff Buckley ~ 17/11/1966 - 29/5/1997. RIP Dream Brother :)

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
Kristina
Veteran

Re: Speech On Freedom

Post by Kristina »

You have to make your opening interesting in order to capture the audience's attention (as if you havent heard that one before)

So you coud be like

On August 28 of 1963 the great Martin Luther King delivered his famous "I have a dream" speech. On that day freedom was proclaimed. So what is freedom, can any man say that they have true freedom. What defines freedom? How does it work?

ahahhah omg that was gay but i couldnt think of anything elseee
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

lol, it wasnt bad at all!! Better than anything I've got :) Which is nothing, but I'm sick and can barely get out of bed so I have a few extra days to work on it, mwahahaha

Ahh hell diddly ding dong crap!! Can't you morons do anything right? - Ned Flanders

May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Barely get out of bed and you're on here?? :)

and remember! FREEDOM IS MODEERF spelt backwards!

to finish.

~bows~
MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Yep, I think I must be addicted to the net, for serious. I was in the emergency room today but still I manage to go on the net :rolleyes:

MaxPowerMrs
Veteran

Post by MaxPowerMrs »

Good ideas, thanks everyone :D