New To Site...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
sbloemeke
Veteran

New To Site...

Post by sbloemeke »

Hello!

My name is Steven, and I am new, obviously. I live in a quiet town in NJ, and have sort of experianced every possible problem either physically or in a dream world in which I lived about a year ago. This dream world is another way to say I was possessed by a demon of my own creation which I mentally relived anything and everything of their past.

Anyways,

I am not new to helping people. I have actually helped about 800 people, when I think about it. I used to be a staff member of http://www.teenhelp.org, then they removed me from staff for not giving good enough advice, and eventually banned because of this dream world in which I lived in. However, that was a while ago. I went to another site, but I never quite got the impression that I was helping people with issues, but more with the informative. I was a moderator there, Level 1.

I am really hoping to help here. I will probably be around Depression, Suicide, and Self Harm most often, as those tend to be my better categories.

I'll see you all around!

-Steven
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: New To Site...

Post by CausticTears »

Hello Steven =) Welcome to the site.

I'm curious, you said you worked at teenhelp.org... when was that?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
sbloemeke
Veteran

Post by sbloemeke »

December 2004 to April 2005, June 2005 to July 2005. Yes, if you are thinking I am the person who you think I am, you're right.
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

Heyy... this used to be TH.. But it got moved to HT... But welcome! I'm Jamie.. HT is awesome and people can help you here too :).
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*