Question

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Question

Post by SirPostAlot »

Ok...

so i applyed, was accepted, and confirmed $200 downpayment to shippensburg university...

so latley i have been thinking about the practicality and everything (family health, distance, etc) and shippensburg (which is 4 1/2 hrs away) isn't very practicle...

and i have been looking into bloomsburg university of pa, which is 2 hrs. away and more practicle and still the same high business accreditation)...

so i applyed to bloomsburg, as my g.o. suggested to do, and if i get accepted i am gunna contact shippensburg and tell them everything...

so do you think, since it is still early, that they will be ok with me not going there? do you think they will reimburse the $200 (full? partial?)...

my g.o. said most likely they will be ok w/ it but she doens't know about the reimbursment...

im just curious botu your thoughts...

~Jeff~
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Re: Question

Post by Paris In Flames »

I don't know Jeff, why don't you like, call Shippenburg and ask them?

Seriously babe, please tell me you thought about that before you posted this?

Cheers,

Jenna

P.S. I don't mean to sound bitchy. I'm just really stressed and in a really bad mood. I loove you.
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Question

Post by SirPostAlot »

omg jenna i have thought about this for soo many hours - scratch that - days...

i talked ot my g.o. on two seperate occations about everything...

but in the long run she said to apply to bloom before calling ship - that way it gives me a couple of wks to think this over again and then to contact them...

i am gunna call them after i get the app back from bloom - if i get accepted i will call - if i don't then i'll just go to ship...

but i don't awnt to call and end up not getting in and making an ass out of myself...

i just wanted to make this to see if you think they would actually say it was ok to not go there (if i do get into bloom) and to see if you think i would be reinbursed...

but yeah hun, i have been thinking about this - probably too much...

~Jeff~