I Am Not Copying

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
firesign
Loyal

I Am Not Copying

Post by firesign »

From the way other girls at my school acts around me I can tell that they think I'm copying everything about them. WHy do they think I'm doing that. I'm really not trying to be like them or fit in with them. I really hate them. It's so unfair. Just because I'm not white they think I'm like that. Even women does this to me. It's so annoying. Then in class this girl thinks I'm copying off of her notes and test and I am really not. I was trying to pay attention to the teacher and my work but no she keeps covering up like I was looking. It's getting my frustrated and I don't want to talk to counselors and teachers about this because I don't want to and they don't have counseling. White girls and women never get blamed for anything. Everyone thinks they do nothing wrong but they do. It's always the others who are not white.
turtbub
Veteran

Re: I Am Not Copying

Post by turtbub »

:( I'm sorry you're feeling targeted because of your skin color. But white people don't always get off scotch free, I promise you. I know that you are looking at it from your perspective and you feel like white girls get away with everything, but it's honestly not true.

I think that some people are just stupid. They are going to act like that no matter what you do. You just have to learn to deal with it and to think, You know, I'm better than those girls because I don't copy off of them and I don't suspect them copying off of me. I trust and respect them. They have to live their lives paranoid, but I can be calm and just trust those around me.

I hope things get better for you, dear. PM me if you need to vent/talk.

:hug: Hannah
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.