Hi

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Lena
Veteran

Re: Hi

Post by Lena »

*Chases Dave, grabs the chicken back, and throws it over ALL OF YOU!*
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Dave_19
Loyal

Post by Dave_19 »

*tackles lena*
:. my crazy life

<span style="color:teal"|B|e|e|r| my Anti-Drug
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

*Throws more chicken over Dave*
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

ah, the brother of my English version...so your my English brother, hehehehe........and remeber to make lots of tea for Lena.....tea, paints, paper and a sympathetic listener is always good......i'm looking forward to getting to know you Matt, anyone related to Lena must be pretty damn intersting......i'm Erin, but i'm also known as "one who throws great bitchfests if she gets angry."
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
The Black Hat
Veteran

Post by The Black Hat »

Originally posted by Barbies are Evil@Jan 3 2006, 08:45 AM

...but i'm also known as "one who throws great bitchfests if she gets angry...

[right][/right]

Ain't it the truth? :bag:

J/K Erin

Anyway, welcome to HelpingTeens. :boxing:
Respectfully,

Black Hat

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Originally posted by Barbies are Evil@Jan 3 2006, 04:45 PM

ah, the brother of my English version...so your my English brother, hehehehe........and remeber to make lots of tea for Lena.....tea, paints, paper and a sympathetic listener is always good......i'm looking forward to getting to know you Matt, anyone related to Lena must be pretty damn intersting......i'm Erin, but i'm also known as "one who throws great bitchfests if she gets angry."

[right][/right]

Haha. Matthew never makes me tea. He doesn't like doing it. But he likes being creative with lots of paint and models. And he can listen very sympathetically, but I don't like talking to my family about my problems, so I never do. (Lol, we all have enough problems as it is).

Hehe, Erin, you will like him. I love him lots, so yes. :)