If U Didnt Notice Im Going To Introduce Myself...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
njh88_07
Loyal

If U Didnt Notice Im Going To Introduce Myself...

Post by njh88_07 »

well, hi there! im erica, im 15 and well, im a little...different. im definately not wierd, wierd is like having sex with a dog. but im different. i now live in a residential treatment facility(RTF) for stabbing someone, cutting, AWOL-ing, and doing drugs and being promiscuious(sry, cant spell if my life depended on it) and yea, have a lot of issues and all that. but if u were a stranger, u would NEVER know i was suicidal, because im got pretty good at acting. just leanred to mask things well i guess. anyway, i just like doing things a normal teen would do like going out, having fun, reading, writing, and I AM A MASTER AT TWISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! muuuwaaahahahahahahaha...no one can beat me!!!!!!! well, anyway, hasta luego.

te amo,

synthetic_wings
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Re: If U Didnt Notice Im Going To Introduce Myself...

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Si, bienvenidos! Pareces una persona muy interesante y muy bella. Espero que te gusta tu tiempo aqui.

You sound like you have a lot of experiences to share with us here, and like you would be a wonderful addition to the forum. You sound a lot like me....in the weird analogies and random-ness of your post, that is. Merry meet, and we're glad you're here! :)
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_