Pets

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Pets

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

My uncle died the other day and we have his dog Shorty at my parents house. I have been thinking for days now and I feel horrible. We can't keep him but we don't want to put him into a shelter. I just can't stop thinking about all the pets that are put in shelters when their owners die or just because someone doesn't want to keep them. Here I am driving a nice car and getting anything I want and these poor animals don't even have someone to love them and take care of them. I have two of my own dogs that live at my parents house and the one Sadie is like my bestfriend I love her so much and I just feel so bad for all the animals that have no home. They just want someone to love.. Sorry guys I've been feeling sorry for myself/the animals all day long. How can I get over this feeling and realize I can only do so much for them ?

Oh and what about all those older animals who lose their owners ? Everyone wants a puppy.. they need love too.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: Pets

Post by CausticTears »

Yeah, I feel really bad for the poor animals that are abandoned and such. It's just so sad. I'm a sucker when it comes to pets... They definetly need love and need to be taken care of. I think of them as babies; babies can't take care of themselves and they need love.

Why can't you guys keep this dog? You mentioned that you have two dogs so why not? Try to find a reliable owner for the dog if you really can't keep him/her.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Pets

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

We can't handle another one... but the biggest problem is that we have a male and he is male and they fight.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy