Dropped It

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
faith
Veteran

Dropped It

Post by faith »

so i dropped my english course..it was just too much. i couldnt handle it, and it was making me want to quit school. so i HOPE that this makes things better...i really hope, i just feel like a quitter.
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
belis
Loyal

Re: Dropped It

Post by belis »

Don't feel bad about quiting. There is only that much that we all can physicaly handle and is much better to drop one course and do well in the rest then carry on with to much and run into trouble right across the board. If that what feel like a right thing to do it must be for the better :).
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

hey, thanks belis, i need all the reassuring i can get.

take care

~faith
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

so i dropped my english course..it was just too much. i couldnt handle it, and it was making me want to quit school. so i HOPE that this makes things better...i really hope, i just feel like a quitter.

[/b]

You have quit one thing so that you could focus and do well on the other things. Thats a decision to be proud of because you've been realistic and mature.

I just wanted to say that because you seem very down about it and from where I'm standing, you have no reason to be.

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET