My Friend

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Pazuzu
Loyal

My Friend

Post by Pazuzu »

There is this kid who I just recently became friends with. He would like us to be more than friends but I don't feel that way. But that, if anything, has just strengthened our bond. This kid has almost no other friends. He does but he said he can't talk to them. He is in my math class and kids pick on him constantly but I can't do anything about it, at least thats how I feel. I do stand up for him whenever I can. For example: A mean kid, John, said "Shut up, no one cares" My friend, Jack, said "She does" Pointing to me. I looked over to John and nodded. John said "You care about Jack?" And so I just replied "Yeah, actually I do." That shut him up but I feel likes theres not much I can do. I don't want to make John feel like a wuss by sticking up for him and I don't want the other people to beat down on me. Right now no one really knows I'm there and thats the way I like it. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.
Pazuzu
Loyal

Re: My Friend

Post by Pazuzu »

Thank you very, very much. I'll try to not care and help him feel the same way.
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Re: My Friend

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

I say, keep being his friend and support him thru thick and thin, and eh' what the hell, I say if da dudes cute you move in lol. But seriously I know how it feels to be bullyied and how it feels to have a friend back you up. And if friends dont do that, THEN WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE ABOUT?! lol.
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die