I Need Help

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Wheretogo
Veteran

I Need Help

Post by Wheretogo »

I know i can not stay at my university if i want to get a job. But i dont know what university to go to.... I cant decide between two. If i want to Royal Military College of Canada, i would get my education payed for and money each month. But i would be a comissioned officer and i dont want to be a comissioned officer, it sucks ace. They are the paper work monkeys of the Canadian Armed Forces. Secondly is Simon Fraiser University, they have an amazing criminal psychology department. However, it is extremely hard to get into SFU. I just cant decide.... Im a psychology magor, but if i want to RMCC i would change me degree cuz the dont have psych, but im okay with that. IF i got into SFU i would go on to be a forensic psychologist. But i just cant decide which is better. At RMCC i would get to do sports, and at SFU i would proally be able to get my minor, which is Statistics. HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPP me decide.... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: I Need Help

Post by SirPostAlot »

if i were in your situation, it would (honostly to say) be easy for me to choose and i would choose SFU...

~Jeff~
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

Im sure, but i have strong military interest. Infact i have just one more test untill im in. Still, i cant decide between the two. Both are excellent place to study and are in nice towns. AFU has amazing programs, but RMCC has so much to offer me too.... I need help, this isnt an easy decision for me to make. When i make it, it will mean i leave my 3 neices behind, all my friends behind and have no one. The nice thing about RMCC is that i will be with people, required to live on campus, get paid to go and have all my tuition and stuff paid for. But not only that I will be in a squadron, making it easier to make friends. If i go to SFU, i will live by myself and have no one. Its intimidating, infact both of the places are. I just really need some advice here.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

But see i look at this and you said that RMCC doesn't have phys. and though you say that is ok now, it is usually your gut instinct of passion toward a career that you end up doing...

like i love finance, but right now i may say that i'll go to a diffenernt college for their football program (haha, cuz im a ftball jock (j/k)) but in the future as im sitting there with a marketing degree (that i got at the football college) i regret not going for my dream degree in finance...

see, you have to visualize the future...can you see this military being in your long term future? or is it like football, where its just something fun for a few years or w/e...

for me, i always try to look into the deep future to try to make sure that i am going down the correct path...

does that make sence?

~Jeff~
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

id have a psych minor. which is kool with me. plus id be bilingual. but either way i submitted my application today :D :D the deadline is tomorrow... LOL

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

haha rubbing the deadline....

so which place did you decide?

~Jeff~
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

Royal Military College of Canada

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

ic ic ic...

well congrats on the choice, i wish you the best of luck, hun

~Jeff~