Penn Foster

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
jennyt1984
Dedicated

Penn Foster

Post by jennyt1984 »

Anyone heared of Penn Foster Career School? and is it a good choice to gradute from?

It is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools for our high school and vocational-technical programs.

Also Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.

Do you think it is worth it?

I have taken classes online ever this I started college so it's nothing new. What do you think guys? Please help me out...here is the website if you wanna look http://www.pennfoster.edu
dna13
Loyal

Re: Penn Foster

Post by dna13 »

Sorry, I won't be able to help. I live in the Uk, and am not very good at pointing out schools. I'm sure you'll make the right decision though.
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth

we'll meet again

When both our hearts collide

Awesome website: ZFGC
Sam!
Veteran

Re: Penn Foster

Post by Sam! »

Anyone heared of Penn Foster Career School? and is it a good choice to gradute from?

It is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools for our high school and vocational-technical programs.

Also Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.

Do you think it is worth it?

I have taken classes online ever this I started college so it's nothing new. What do you think guys? Please help me out...here is the website if you wanna look http://www.pennfoster.edu

[/b]

I don't know much about it, but from the website, it looks like a pretty decent program. You'd be best to talk to some people who know more about it though.
-Sam!