Hey There...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Hey There...

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

Hey everyone! Amanda here, I figured I haven't been here as often as I would like so I decided that I would give you a short quick update, but then I figured that a hefty "Thank You." from my part is certainly over due. I joined this site I believe in my either 7th grade or 8th grade year, and now I'm a senior in high school.

It's funny how the years traveled by so fast...I went from being confused about...everything....to only because confused about a few select group of things. lol.

If I had the ability to view myself throughout Junior High and High School without this site and the wonderful people on it, I can honestly say I would be on a continued wrong route to adult hood.

People are so unfortunate to not have discovered this site, and believe me I mention this site probaly once or twice a day to people. It's a great site.

I love the friends I've made on this site. I love the problems of mine that were solved on this site. I love how at ease you all can make one another feel.

This website is a constant reminder that although we are all very very diffrent we are most certainly the same.

Again thank you all, words cannot express the gratitude I have for everyone on here. This site is a perfect example that good lies in anyone no matter what race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. That my friends is a lesson most people have yet to learn.

A lot of the older generations have such a tainted view of teenagers, and this is just the thing that either has them loving us or hating us.

Everyone on this site is just good...and I say that because its rare to find "Just Good." none of us are phenominal because phenominal would mean to go outside of our own personal boundries to do something...but everyone on this website do what comes natural to them and thats helping others.

I thank everyone once again for all the love and support I have recieved throughout the years. I feel I have become a better person from the people I have met on here.

Good night and Much Love To You All.

-Amanda
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die
RockBSK1432
Loyal

Re: Hey There...

Post by RockBSK1432 »

You are truely welcome.