I Need A Job And A Car.

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Sam
Veteran

I Need A Job And A Car.

Post by Sam »

I have been out of school now for two weeks and I have been looking for a fulltime summer job and I can't find anything. I was working at a coffee shop but my boss was screwing me over so I quit there. Now I need to find a new job. I have applied at so many places and I haven't gotten a single call back. I haven't heard anything from any places. Also, I need a car. I have money to buy a car but I can't seem to find any that I like. I want to spend between $5000 and $7000. I have been looking online at so many cars but I have to wait till my sister and brother-in-law can come with me. If I had a car, I could apply for so many other jobs. I hate having to take pubic transportation everywhere and I need a car for school in september.

this is pretty much a rant. I am just do discouraged because no one will hire me and the thing is, I have tons of experience and good references for the jobs I am applying for. This really sucks.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: I Need A Job And A Car.

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

That sucks. I hate the feeling of not working. Are you applying to places that are hiring ? My cousin told me the best thing to do .. and seriously it worked for me .. hand your application to the manager and ask for an interview.. that way they can put a face with the name. Oh and ya know what look in the employment guide thats where I found my job. Hang in there you'll find something.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

I am going and applying at some more places tomorrow. I am only applying at places that are hiring. I have been looking online and in newspapers and paying attention to signs when I am out. This is really annoying. I haven't been unemployed in 5 years. I am running out of money quickly. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.
I LOVE DON!!!!

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

I had an interview today. The manager said he likes me and wants to hire me but he has to check my references and get the results of my personality test. He said it is just a formality. I want fulltime (40 hrs) a week but he can only give me 30. And I am only going to make 8.75 an hour. This wasn't my first choice but i guess it will do.
I LOVE DON!!!!